JUST FLOORS INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2006

Just Floors has been providing West Michigan with flooring for over a decade. Our in-home service approach gives our customers the flexibility of making color choices and style choices in the comfort of their own home. Our team provides over 80 years of combined experience in flooring and sales and we believe that professionalism and quality service go hand-in-hand....

Advanced Flooring Design

Advanced Flooring Design

Advanced Flooring Design is the #1 source for all your flooring needs! We specialize in all natural wood flooring, laminates, tile, carpet, & vinyl plank installations. insured & with over 20 years of experience in the industry, we guarantee the highest quality! In addition, a lifetime installation warranty is our promise to all our customers! We also offer free in-home estimates that will allow you to meet us personally. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your next flooring project!

08/04/2015

It went exactly the way it was suppose to, we were extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture, tore up old carpet and disposed, installed approx 70 yds in two rooms and hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/22/2015

This company installed a floating bamboo floor over a concrete pad(the bay window has a wood base).  We experienced  some issues at the time of installation(which were remedied) and later with product shrinkage(which were not).  We have been told that the installation method used in our case,was not optimal. The owner doesn't readily answer phone calls.  He has offered to reimburse us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a bamboo floor in our dining room

CATEGORY flooring contractor

01/13/2014

Put in carpet in 4 rooms and linoleum in 2 rooms.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

05/30/2013

Bob's installers met and exceeded my expectations. They were professional, pleasant, hard working and got the job done ahead of schedule. The result is beautiful! And they moved the furniture back and cleaned up after themselves before leaving. I was so pleased that I have hired them to do another room right away. Everyone should be aware that the process is noisy and creates a lot of dust. But it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob Boersma's team of 2 installers at Just Floors put in hardwood flooring in my living and dining areas. I got 3 estimates. His was the middle price. I chose him because he was genuine, straightforward and told me exactly what to expect. I got his name from Angie's List, as I did not personally know anyone who installed hardwood floors in my town.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

11/05/2012

Ordering was convenient, they brought samples right to the house. Installation was easy because it was a bound carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a bound carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

PROVIDE THE MATERIAL AND INSTALLATION FOR CARPET, VINYL,VINYL COMPOSTION TILE, WOOD, CERAMIC TILE, LAMINATE FLOORING AND LAMINATE COUNTERTOPS. ALSO PROVIDE SOLID SURFACE COUNTERTOPS, AND WOOD FLOOR REPAIRING AND REFINISHING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover