FLIERS UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2006

TKH Lawn Services

TKH Lawn Services

A lawn maintenance provider that offers a range of lawn maintenance services. This includes mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, mulch installations, spring & fall cleanups, as well as bush trimming and a few others. Feel free to ask more about the services we offer. We at TKH Lawn Services pride our selves on high quality customer service that is second to none. Whether there is an issue with our work or just a simple question, we are here to service our clients as best as possible. Our staff has been doing this for 3 years now, 2019 is the third season of operation. We have 3 employees who pride themselves on giving your yard the professional touch.

08/29/2017

Sandra, the sales rep. returned my call quickly. She was very friendly and helpful. I was able to schedule the service within one week of my initial phone call. When Craig arrived at our home he got to work right away and was able to make all of the repairs during his visit. I was very impressed with my entire experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed repairs done to our existing sprinkler system.

06/08/2015

Open up sprinkler system this year same problem.  Flies indicates it would b 3 WEEKs until they could get someone out to look at it. As about updating my sprinkler system and it would be further out then that. If you going to be in this business, you better have staff to support the demand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider, twice tried repairing a solenoid.

11/17/2014

It went fine. The service man was very friendly and personable. He didn't seem at all flustered or irritated when I followed him everywhere peppering him with questions. He was very knowledgeable and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the boiler drain and winterized the sprinkling system.

06/03/2014

I needed to fix the vacuum back pressure valve on my underground sprinkler system. I talked to Ted at Fliers and he was able to help me identify the valve manufacturer...as the label on the valve had worn off. Once that was done he made sure they had the parts in stock so I didn't make the 30 mile drive of nothing. He had the parts waiting for me behind the counter. Ted also spent a lot of time wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided information and parts

03/31/2014

They fully explained in advance what they would do and were able to stay within the agreed upon costs of the contract even when they encountered some difficulties on the job. Staff were prompt, courteous and came back multiple times to ensure work was being done correctly and that we were happy with it. Multiple neighbors also encountered them at our home and went on to install systems at their ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fliers installed a multi-zone underground sprinkling system in our yard.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

INSTALLATION AND SERVICE OF UNDERGROUND SPRINKLING SYSTEMS, INSTALLATION AND SERVICE OF POND FOUNTAINS, AERATORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover