Armored Roofing & Construction

MI
Michigan: Contractors

2496 84th St SW

Byron Center, MI 49315

Please call for more details.

Armored Roofing & Construction is a family-owned company in Michigan that is founded on the principles of craftsmanship and quality. We have decades of experience and if it does not have to do with fortifying your home with world class quality, we don’t do it! Armored is your strongest partner in construction....

roofing (8)window replacement (1)

06/08/2021

Wonderful. Its beautiful. Done in 1 day. The access to our roof was tricky. So there was some minor damage to our giant Hostas. ( they needed thinning) and there was damage to the eves trough wich was totally replaced by Armored roofing. I highly recommend Armored roofing and will definitely call them with my future remodel/ construction plans!

Description of Work
Entire roof with venting and replaced bad facia

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

Review for Armored Roofing & Construction - 2496 84th St SW, Byron Center, MI - 39361811

It was a pleasure to work with you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the kind words and we hope you enjoy your new roof and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

01/06/2021

Kyle came out and did a great job. He handled everything to do with the insurance company. All I had to do was make the initial phone call. I highly recommend Armored Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Thank you so much for telling everyone how your experience was with armored.

12/29/2020

From the time of estimate to finish was quick and painless. The workers were fast and efficient, very clean and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad you were so happy with your with the Armored experience! Hope you had an amazing New year. Keep in touch if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

12/28/2020

I just wanna say I'm completely blown away from the start to finish job Armad roofing and construction did 1 of the biggest things1 of the biggest things that I loved most about my experience Is there project manager never left the job site It took them 2 days To do a little over 50 square And each day The ground was clean and they handled The project from start to finish like trueThe project from...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Kabe (our project coordinator) loves what he does and you recognizing that I'm sure made his day! Thank you for the kind words my friend!

12/21/2020

I just want to start this with you by saying wow! David and the office staff were phenomenal from the very beginning. The crew did an amazing job and were in and out in one day. They had a Project manager on site to make sure that it went nice and smooth. Thank you I’m rooting for doing such a phenomenal job and installing our lifetime roof.

Description of Work
Roofing project

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

LOOKS LIKE THE BLESSINGS CONTINUE TO COME IN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS ABOUT THE STAFF. THEY WORKED VERY HARD THIS YEAR TO GET US WERE WE NEEDED TO BE! THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST PAST OF ARMORED ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION [Member Name Removed]!

11/30/2020

Armored did an exceptional job re-roofing my home. They were extra cautious about protecting bushes and plants, etc from falling debris and most meticulous cleaning the site at job completion. There was always a site supervisor close by to keep me updated and answer questions. I felt they went above and beyond to assure that we were 100% satisfied with their work. Honesty and integrity showed thro...

Description of Work
Re-roof after hail storm damage.

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Sure do apricate the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We strive to meet and exceed our customer expectations! As always thank your for being the best part of Armored Roofing.

11/26/2020

The team at Armored Roofing were exceptional to work with. They were friendly and helpful, the work looks great, and they were professional in every aspect. I will hire them again and recommend them to anyone needing a roofing project.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]for the 5 Star review. We really apricate the the kind words! Thanks for being the best part of Armored Roofing!

11/20/2020

They fought the weather to get it done. Rain delayed the start, but they kept us informed. A rain shower stopped work for a couple of hours, they worked till dark . We had a bad storm over night with lots of wind which made a mess of the yard, tarps and roofing supplies everywhere. Workers were there at first light. When I got home the roof looked nice and the yard was cleaned up. I couldn't have ...

Description of Work
tear off and install new roof

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! I'm so happy your project turned out the way you imagined! Thank you for being the best part Armored Roofing!

Visa, MasterCard, Check