SPIELMAKER'S KITCHEN & BATH

Founded 1934 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a third generation family owned kitchen & Bath remodeler. We have been serving the Flint, Michigan area since 1934. We still offer free estimates and have a brand new showroom at our Burton, Michigan location. We also offer 3 ways in which to complete your project. 1. We can furnish all needed materials to "Do It Yourself" 2. We can prepare your project built completely, ready for you to pick-up & install 3. We can fabricate, deliver, and install your project on site Commercial and residential...

Stimson Tile & Design Inc.

Stimson Tile & Design has been installing tile and remodeling bathrooms, kitchens and basements since 2005. We are not your typical contractor. We go above and beyond for our customers. We are accustomed to working in high end homes and we are very detail oriented. We are not the cheapest contractor but we do great quality work.

Devine's Repair Network

Kitchen remodel, Bathroom remodel, Deck rebuild and Powe wash fence building, roofing, plumbing work,hot water tank sale, kitchen cabinets sales All electrical work from home and business

Michigan Shelf Distributors

We are a family owned company that has been been operating 1977. We are your Home Resource center. If you are a home Builder or Homeowner with a small remodeling project, We have the products and programs for everyone. Our home furnings products include Closet Systems, Whole house organization, shower doors, mirrors, Laminate Countertops, door and bath hardware. Full design services available and expert installers will make it into reality.

03/27/2015

Everything went well. There were a couple hiccups with the sink dripping, but it got resolved on a couple of follow-up trips. They got everything done in a timely manner, and the pricing was the best of four different companies I researched. Tom is a very straightforward guy, and I really appreciated his honesty.

Description of Work
They replaced my cabinets and countertops.

Category custom cabinets,countertops

10/28/2014

At first we wanted just the FORMICA replaced but after speaking to them, I changed my mind and had news ones made. They educated me about the glue that was used before, (it was DELAMINATING). I brought them the old ones on Friday morning about 8 am and they said I could pick them up on Monday morning before they took off to a job, (about 8 am). Good people to deal with NO BS just good craftsmanshi...

Description of Work
They made a brand New bathroom counter top & back splash.

05/19/2012

They were very professional, reviewed my options and provided a fair price.

Description of Work
The company has moved from Pasadena Ave. to 3089 E. Bristol Road, Burton, MI 48529. Their phone remains the same. I had a formica top for my laundry room done. I took the laundry sink with me. Everything looks great. Can't believe how beautiful formica can be.

01/17/2012

Excellent service and held to their word.

Description of Work
I have hired this company on two separate occassions. Once for laminate tops for my business and another time for laminate countertops for a rental home. Both jobs were excellent. They are brothers and it's a family owned business. They are a little more expensive then just ordering formica from a big box store, however they are professional when it comes to laminated surfaces. I would recomend using them for sure. Their address needs to be updated as they are now on Bristol road between Center and Dort now. I trust them and they are worth every penny! Kevin

12/01/2010

The craftsmanship & professionalism shown by this company was excellent! There was one small issue they took care of immediately. First, to have only one minor issue on a difficult project is great; to handle my concerns right away was even better. To give a price break was the greatest!

Description of Work
Fabricate & install large U shaped countertops for my new residence. Fab & install several other straight c-tops, all with beveled edge, in difficult locations (niche, desk) requiring carefull fitting.

Category countertops

We offer residential cabinetry manufactured by the top manufacturers. We manufacture our own commercial cabinetry here at our Burton Michigan location. We fabricate laminate countertops including all of the latest colors, edge treatments, and under-mount sink options. Again, for both residential & Commercial customers. We offer tile back-splashes, and provide needed electrical & plumbing fixtures, parts, and labor as necessary to complete our customers project.

We specialize in kitchen & Bath remodeling with an emphasis on cabinets & countertops.

Within a 30 mile radius of our location