Good's Roofing Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2008

4.3

Goods Roofing has been serving the Burton, MI area for over 19 years. We offer solutions for all of your roofing issues; including roof replacement, roof repairs & inspections, and solar attic fans and attic insulation! At Goods Roofing, it’s our goal to become YOUR roofing contractor. Before we can earn that right, I feel like it’s only right to introduce myself, as the owner of our co. My name is Kelly Good. I’ve been in our community for years. Over that time, my company has earned a reputation as not just a company but people who you can trust. The reason why is simple: We’re not just contractors. We’re service providers. Unfortunately, these days it’s not uncommon for other companies to show up late to your home, make mistakes, or ignore other troubles because they’re in a time crunch. I don’t know about you, but that’s not what’s doing best for the homeowner… for you! At Goods Roofing, we not only pride ourselves on being the best technically; we pride ourselves on treating each home as if it were our own. That’s precisely why our clients continue to use us time and time again. If you’d like to see what makes Goods Roofing the leading roofing contractors in town, feel free to give me personally, a call at any time at 810-653-ROOF (7663). Thank you for visiting our little corner of cyber space, and have a wonderful day! Additional contact name - Michelle Good. Additional email - kelly@goodsroofing.com....

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Been in business since 1986, Licensed

**In response to the current guidelines from the State of Michigan and the CDC concerning Covid-19, Pro Home Improvement has created the Pro Home Virtual In-Home Estimate. Get a free estimate, good for a year, from the comfort of your couch.** Full Replacements - **$1000 off of $5000*** for Roof, Siding, Windows and ***$400 off of $1000 for Gutters and insulation. At Pro Home Improvement, we are dedicated to quality over profit. Give us a call today and see why we have hundreds of positive reviews from satisfied customers in your area.

10/09/2019

got a estimate of 1247.80 way out of normal cost. they said it was because of the pitch of the roof. other companys where within the normal range. Did not want to leave a price with me on a card or paper work. Just this was the price. The gentlemen was polite and prompt. Just way over prices for 4 hours work.

Description of Work
north side of roof

Category roofing,roof cleaning

07/01/2017

March 8, 2017 there was a major wind storm that went through our area. It ripped of shingles on every part of our roof as well as exposed a large portion of the plywood underneath the shingles. We called God's roofing to come and inspect our roof after we made a claim to our insurance. Joe was the roofer the company referred to us. He said it would be a little while before he could inspect our roo...

Description of Work
Roof replacement, and emergency tarping.

02/22/2016

Didn't use Goods, found they charge $99 service charge just to give estimate.

Description of Work
Didn't use Goods, found they charge $99 service charge just to give estimate.

We apologize that you choose not to use Goods Roofing Inc. We charge a service fee of $99 for commercial properties however, if you would have choose to move forward with our service, we would have credited the service fee of $99.00 to the total cost of the job. We would be glad to service you in the future!

06/03/2015

When they came for the estimate of the required repairs, I felt that they were truthful in what needed to done and did not try to sell me a complete remove and replace roof.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged plywood and applied new roofing where required.

03/14/2015

I think they do excellent work and their cost is reasonable. The cost is $300. That is the least amount of work he will do on a roof. I thought it was reasonable because we have a steep roof and I was not about to go up there myself.

Description of Work
I had my roof repaired by Good’s Roofing. There was a section of the roof that came off and so somebody repaired that. Two shingles wide and two shingles deep came off and he replaced it with two shingles three deep and then, glued it in and nailed that in there. It had done a beautiful job. It is still there and there are no leaks whatsoever.

Thank you for the review, we are glad your experience with Goods Roofing was a very positive one. If you do experience any more challenges with you roofing system please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you, Kelly Good 810-653-7663

Installation & repair of roofing, seamless gutters ,insulation & solar attic fans.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available