C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

We are a family owned business with our main goal is reasonable rates for the working people. Are motto at C & R Lawn Care is "Where customers and quailty come first" and we live by that. Are crew is highly trained and does nothing but the best job! So dont be shy and give use a call you will be shocked of affordable quailty lawn care really cost! Thank you have a GREAT DAY!!!...

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

Rustic Woods Outdoor Services

At Rustic Woods Outdoor Services it is our mission to provide the highest quality of service all aspects of our business. We are extremely thorough in services that we provide and aim to be very receptive to any client's issues, questions or concerns and handle them promptly and professionally. We take necessary steps to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with all of our contractual and assumed responsibilities. Above all else, we will fulfill these responsibilities while maintaining the highest ethical standards in both of our work and our character.

MoonShine Window Clean & Power Wash

The main focus of Moonshine is to keep the exteriors of all residential homes and local businesses alive and well. Mother nature can make it very difficult to maintain a clean and well polished property - this is where we come in.

07/29/2016

I believe I have been speaking with the owner of the company, but I am not sure. I purchased the promotional service coupon through Angie's List (who doesn't appreciate a good deal right?) It took us a bit to get the times and mowing schedule worked out. There was a slight glitch at first; they offered a bit of compensation for it and I made a suggestion that I thought we both could agree with. I ...

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and backyard clean-up

Category lawn service

Thank you for the great review!! Glad you are happy with the service we are providing

07/09/2015

Didn't get started right away but was very responsive and a good service provider.

Description of Work
Lawn cutting.

09/18/2014

There was a long delay where I hadn't heard from them. I reached out to them through Angie's List and the owner said he'd been in the hospital. However, he said he'd get back to me soon. I waited and waited, but after a while, I didn't need it any longer, so I found someone else to do the work. I ended up contacting Angie's List for a refund.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $160 for 2 months of weekly lawn mowing!

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/17/2014

Provider never contacted me. I left 3 messages in 5 days. I found them on Facebook, posted there and they said they would direct message me, but never did. When I bought the voucher I noted that my lawn was in urgent need - that was 5 days ago so I can no longer wait to hear from them. The Angie's List rep was helpful and provided another local company who responded within 15 minutes of my reachin...

Category lawn service,hardscaping

Sorry you feel like that. I responded to you on Facebook and told you I was hospitalized. And you where add for this weeek. I just got out of the hospital. I did have poor service like I wrought you on Facebook and told you I would make it wright with You.

04/04/2014

They did ok. There was a very nice young man that did it. We were used to cutting our own grass and stuff. It wasn't quite the same as when we did it ourselves and that's why we stopped using them. They did trim some trees and they did an excellent job with that. It was a big deal purchase.

Description of Work
We used C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal to cut grass. They also trimmed some trees.

Category lawn service,tree service

11/14/2013

It was fabulous! They were great every time!

Description of Work
Cut grass, maintained yard

08/16/2013

Everything is going well. They are consistent in the quality of their work, they arrive on time, and they do a good job with the lawn.

Description of Work
They mow my lawn and provide weekly lawn maintenance services.

01/21/2013

Difficult to reach...a lot of phone tag. Lawn mower blades dull, upon making turns leaves a cut-up dirt and grounded grass. Leaves grass clippings on the house and fence. Did not cut boulevard patch by my driveway and neighbors drive. Owner is pleasant, no issue with him. I am grateful to have had the service, I will not use it again.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

07/02/2012

They did a good job. I had some grass mold before we got back from Arkansas so I had him do that. I was going to have him do it all summer because we were traveling a lot and I think I sold the house. I think their price was fair though I did not shop around. They did a nice job in getting there and taking care of it.

Description of Work
I used C&R Lawn Care & Snow Removal for lawn work.

06/22/2012

It went very well, he was professional and prompt. Cody did a great job and I will continue to use his for my sprinkle system.

Description of Work
Should me how to use my sprinkle system and inspected my sprinkle system.

Category landscaper","lawn service","irrigation system installer

Lawn mowing, tree and shrub trimming, mulching, tree removal, grass seeding and sod laying, light landscaping, landscaping, snow removal, shoveling of sidewalks, salting liquid deicer and bulk rock salt!

Hydro seeding, stump grinding