Todd Svec Builder LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2013

Generally I do the work myself. I do use subcontractors, and part time employees mainly because I cannot do all the work myself in a timely fashion. I do general contracting and manage the job so that you get the quality you deserve. I do not offer financing. I do apply down payments to signed estimates ( Quotes). and I never take all the money until the job is completed....

Ozzy's Handyman Services

Ozzy's Handyman Services

Need a Handyman? (Traverse City) The name of the business is Ozzy’s Handyman Services. I aim to please and always want happy customers. I offer competitive prices. Currently I do: Interior and exterior painting Power wash Window washing Cleaning gutters Fencing Deck Repair and staining Door and window Maintenance Window trim, paint, baseboard Light electric work Light plumbing Odd jobs All kind stuff around the house Thanks! Get ahold of us at (231) 942-6366 and leave a message with what you would like, your name and phone number, if we don’t answer. I will get back to you promptly. Thank you!

Offers by Ozzy's Handyman Services on Angi

10/24/2013

We needed a garage door installed ASAP and he was able to do the job 2 days later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new garage door.  It looks and works great.

CATEGORY garage builders

The job was to remove a old style fiberglass door, and to install a new garage door and opener. The job also required disposal of the old door . I had to purchase the exterior trim and mounting brackets because it did not come with the new door. The customers were great people to work with.

I specialize in Home repair and troubleshooting. Basically that is listening to the customer and helping them find a solution. I remodel homes and handle the details so that the customer is not burdened with details they do not have experience with. " I CAN FIX IT " I do jack up structures to repair foundations or damaged framing.

I do not do roof tear offs. I am not a electrician, I do not do large concrete jobs. but I can arrange or refer these services. I do not paint houses.

Check, Visa