Blue Line Building Co

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2011

17671 Bailey Rd

Brownstown, MI 48174

All construction needs, from designing a new layout/floor plan to making sure the last detail has been completed....

05/25/2015

James D.

Joe from Blue line building did a very professional job building our shed. Katie helped with design details and our shed looks great. We had a problem with the front pad in front of the shed but Joe removed an replaced it to repair the issue.

Description of Work
Built a 16x16 shed

Category garage builders, home builders

10/18/2014

Janet H.

We are extremely pleased with this company. The owner Joe and his staff are wonderful to work with and always deliver on what they promise. We have had horrible experiences with contractors so we are very discerning when it comes to working with them, but after working with Blue Line, we plan to work with them next spring on our kitchen remodel. They have become our and quot; go toand quot; contractor for all of our home remodeling needs. We did not go through Angie's List to find this company, they were recommended to us by the lumber company where we purchased our windows. But when I saw today that they are members of Angie's List I wanted to take the opportunity to share our experience.

Description of Work
Install new replacement windows and painted new front entry door inside and out.

Category home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

04/21/2014

Sharon L.

Description of Work
Remodeled master bathroom

Category home builders

04/07/2013

Maureen P.

Generally I was very pleased. Unexpected circumstances--the house is 50 years old--did cause the price to rise. Because Blue Line is a general contractor, they were able to call in a quality plumber to install a new flange, and re-place some old piping to get the new toilet installed. (An earlier plumber had recommended the old toilet be replaced.) There was a slight miscommunication about the basement stairs, but Joe was very responsive, and quick to work with my realtor Rosanne to address the situation, and fix the problem. (My realtor acted as my proxy. Houses are her business, and she's much more likely to spot problems.) The project manager kept me in the loop through e-mails, and sent me pictures of the new floor. He was also quick to tell me we had carpenter ants. Without that information, I wouldn't have known to call in an exterminator. Overall, this was a very good experience, and yes, I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
We are selling my mother's house in another state, and needed the kitchen flooring replaced. Blue Line knew money was a concern, and worked with my realtor to come up with a reasonably priced flooring solution. (We were interested in making the house look more appealing to potential buyers. We weren't trying to do major renovations.) They laid the new floor over the old one, and also did the landing, the basement stairs and the back bathroom (1/2 bath). I also ordered a toilet at Lowes, which they installed, after laying down the new floor.

Category flooring contractor, home builders

03/16/2012

Tamra A.

We have worked with a lot of not so great contractors over the years so we were pleased to find Blueline Building Company. We were more than satisfied with the work that Joe did. He showed up on time and worked very diligently. He was able to coordinate his work with the other trades that we hired (per his recommendation). He was very professional and always cleaned up behind himself. He went above and beyond to let us know in advance if he thought something in the field was different from the blueprints we gave him. We felt he was honest and the quality of his work was impeccable. And despite having to work in crowded conditions as appliances and moving boxes arrived, he never complained to us. We have already recommended him to friends who have used him and been happy with his work.

Description of Work
We bought a house with the intent of doing a complete gut rehab. We did most of the demolition with some friends and needed to find contractors to do the finish work. Blueline Building Company did the rough and finish carpentry and some of the demolition we were not able to finish. Joe replaced sub-floor in the kitchen, main bathroom, and a portion of the master bedroom that had been warped from water damage. He rebuilt the fireplace wall and his measurements were perfect considering we were trying to match the existing fireplace was opening. He replaced a beam, framed out the bathroom tub and walls, existing openings, a sun-porch and new closet openings. He also installed kitchen cabinets.

Category home builders, marble & granite, home remodeling

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

I've always been a "Green Energy" person. I built and live in a underground earth sheltered Dome. Using only solar energy and a fireplace to heat my home in the winter and I don't have an air-conditioning unit. This passion for our environment led me to the insulation business. Makes me feel blessed to save my customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Saving our energy, saves our planet!

Ecotelligent Homes

At Ecotelligent Homes we specialize in performing comprehensive home energy audits & installing customized energy efficiency improvements such as, insulation and heating & cooling. Our certified energy auditors identify the root cause of your homes unique comfort concerns and our skilled team installs cellulose and spray foam insulation to ENERGY STAR standards along with high efficiency heating & cooling equipment . As award winning trade allies of both DTE Energy's & Consumers Energy's Home Performance programs we help customers maximize available rebates.

Offers by Ecotelligent Homes on Angi

New construction & renovation, floor plans.