Trends In Tile

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2007

4.3

Sterling Hearing Center...

Black Wolf Custom Builders

With over 20 years in the construction industry our knowledge and skill are second to none. Let us help you plan, design and bring your project to life. Specializing in high end kitchen and bathroom remodeling, custom flooring, custom carpentry, finished basements, additions and new construction.

Summit Ridge Construction

When you want to hire a locally owned and operated hardwood flooring contractor that will do an incredible job for an affordable price, Summit Ridge Construction, Inc in Chelsea, Michigan is the company to call. At Summit Ridge Construction, Inc they pay great attention to detail so that you will be highly satisfied with the results.

Salient Landscaping Inc

Salient Landscaping is a lawn maintenance, landscape construction and snow removal firm known for providing high maintenance service and meeting the expectations of the most particular clientele.

12/28/2017

I couldn't have been more satisfied. Great selections, service, and quality. They are not the cheapest around, but they are not your average tile store. Given the beautiful, highest quality, and out of the ordinary selections, they have very good pricing. All tile arrived when it was supposed to, and they place it all in your vehicle for you. Gladly offered to take back and credit me for left-over...

Description of Work
As we remodeled our home, we did some custom tile work in kitchen and master bath. I was responsible for purchasing the tile. Trends in Tile built their beautiful new store on Grand River a few years ago, I have always wanted to check it out, so they were my first stop on my search for the tile I needed. Wow. No need to go any further. Their showroom was very well organized, spotless, and had a very extensive selection of tile to choose from. A family owned/ran store, they were exceptionally friendly and personable. Worked hard to accompany me around the store, and OK with my endless browsing. Very knowledgeable about the tile, it's manufacturers, source countries, etc.

10/14/2016

No one ever showed up. No phone call explaining why they would be late or would have to reschedule. Even today, we never have heard from Trends in Tile. Totally unprofessional. It's a nice store. Too bad they don't know how to follow through.

Description of Work
We were looking to take out a fiberglass shower in our master bath and replace with ceramic tile. We went to the store and picked out the exact tile we wanted. We set up a time for someone to come out and measure the job. That was on 07/11/2016 at 11:00 a.m.

02/13/2015

I think the older person at this location is named Rick. As noted in several other reviews of this establishment, Rick has a history of verbal promises which he does not keep. Our tile purchase turned out to be one box short of one size and 21 tiles too many of another. Trying to sensibly discuss this issue with him turned him into a nasty individual who at times would raise his voice in a very un...

Description of Work
Sold us the tile for a bathroom renovation.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

02/12/2014

The people at Trends in Tile have been wonderful in helping us with a bathroom remodel. Their expert recommendations and their patience in showing us all the options made it possible for us to complete the project successfully in spite of our lack of experience. It was a pleasure to work with them, and we would highly recommend Trends in Tile for whatever you need in ceramic tile.

Description of Work
sale of ceramic tile

03/29/2013

They did a very nice job when they finally did it. We have to kind of keep them on task. There was no written quotation when they gave us the original quote; it was just verbal. Then they conveniently forgot a couple of things and charged us up a little bit later on. At this point, we would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Trends In Tile for ceramic tile.

Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices