Great Lakes Phone and Computer , LLC

ADT

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

02/23/2016

Very professional , Tom went beyond my expectations and saved me over 70 dollars , you can tell just by the way they want to help that your in good hands. I HIGHLY recommend Great Lakes Phone and Computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my Phone that another said would be unrepairable, VERY quick turn around, I dropped off in Morning and picked up before they closed. AND IT WORKED!!! It actually looked like it had never been broken

CATEGORY electronic repair

02/16/2016

Tom and the staff at Great Lakes had my phone back to working condition in matter of a couple hours. So happy I didn't have to send my phone out and have to be without it for several days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Broken iPhone

CATEGORY phone repair,electronic repair

01/05/2016

Quick and courteous, Tom tried his best to make sure we were happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely replaced a whole front face assembly on our phone.

CATEGORY electronic repair