Rose Moving & Storage

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

Auto Transportation

You can relax knowing that you've chosen the best when you call Rose Moving & Storage! Our clients recommend us to their friends and families because they know Rose Moving & Storage has been a trusted veteran of the moving industry since 1963....

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

01/21/2017

I spent $200. They were reasonable, they did a good job and I had them move the piano from my mother's garage to one of the rooms in my house.

Description of Work
I used Rose Storage in July to move my piano.

Category piano moving

01/21/2017

The workers were fine, they did a really good job of securing and packing everything and nothing was broken or missing when it arrived.

Description of Work
I used Rose Storage to move my Aunt's belongings to her apartment.

Category moving companies,piano moving

10/05/2016

They are part of Allied. They picked up the furniture in May and delivered it in July when I found a place. I haven't had time to go thru my things. Courtesy an A. They were very polite, never rude. However, they knew I was desperate and they increased the price between the time they picked it up and delivered it. I consider when the representative, Mike, would not give me the break down of things...

Description of Work
Moving services.

10/10/2015

The moving team showed up on time, I showed them where everything was, then about an hour later the driver started saying how he wasn't sure that he would be able to get everything loaded on the truck, and he called the estimator to come out. The estimator came out, started insinuating that we had more stuff than when he provided the estimate (not true), and said that he needed to increase the est...

Description of Work
Packed a bed; Loaded our stuff into moving truck; moved it to our new, out-of-state residence; unloaded our stuff; reassembled a bed

08/22/2015

They tore up 2 pictures and I have put in a claim with them and I keep calling them and they will not respond.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Moving, relocation, packing, hauling & storage.