GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

In business in Bay City for over 20 years, we consistently provide high quality workmanship. We are professional, timely, tidy, and honest, while getting the job done right. We go to great lengths to contain the mess associated with our work. We call it "encapsulation", and that is one of the reasons people say "you have to get Gordon's to do your improvement." The majority of our work is done for previous customers, or referrals from one of them. Ask your friends and neighbors, they may be customers of ours. Painters make it blue, WE MAKE IT NEW....

Hank's Painting & handyman service

Hank's Painting & handyman service

Hank's Painting and Handyman Service specializes in Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting but we offer many other handyman services as well! 14 years experience and Reasonable/Affordable rates! Call us today for your personalized free estimate.

12/26/2017

I contacted them THREE separate times, asking to have someone get in touch with me to get an estimate. Every time, I was told someone would be calling or emailing. No one ever did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall/Plaster

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

02/08/2017

They phoned me and left a message, just giving me their first name. "so I had no idea who it was." I phoned them by leaving a message asking who they were. They responded with a text to me 1 x on 7/1/2016 and said that their schedule was packed for the next 6-8 weeks. And if my project couldn't wait, they understood. So I texted them and said that I would still like them to come and give me a bid ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did "NO" work for me. I couldn't get them to come to my home to give me a bid.

CATEGORY drywall

12/19/2016

John quoted the project the same day & called. Started 2 days later was on time, professional understanding and patient with my 94 yr old grandma. Project was completed a day early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove fallen ceiling, replace drywall, mud, sand, paint.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are over 200 miles away why would you even list them in our area NO WAY would I contact them This Web site is worthless

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

12/08/2015

Worked was done in a efficient and clean manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair dry wall and installed vents into dry wall.

CATEGORY drywall

Experts in Drywall and Painting we Hang, Finish, Prime & Paint. We restore old Plaster to New. Water damage restoration.

Ask for details.