Essexville Electric Inc

With Angi since August 2010

Generators and Electrical....

CRElectrical LLC

Providing electrical services for over 20 years in residential and commercial. Generator installs from Kohler to Generac for your home or commercial settings. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

03/19/2015

Jonathan D.

Description of Work
Added exterior outlets and cleaned up improper wiring from a previous build. Excellent work, minimally invasive, and competitively priced.

03/11/2015

Jonathan D.

01/21/2015

tammy B.

Description of Work
The man the answered the phone for the company was very friendly. But no prices were discussed even after I ASKED. The Service man that showed up took lot of time trying to figure out the problem even after I pointed it out to him. I'm transgendered and therefore go by the name of Tommy rather than my given name of Tammy. I was continually offended by the service provider who made it clear to me that he was catholic and didn't support my lifestyle. I can't in good conscience be supported of a bigoted person.

02/18/2014

Klaus M.

I was very pleased with what they did. They were very polite, professional and punctual. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed an emergency generator.

01/11/2014

Kayleen E.

We have used Thomas Electric for several projects throughout the past 6 months. All projects were handled promptly and with great competence.

Description of Work
upgraded outlets in a very old house, added some outlets to the same house. Wired a new pole barn. Repaired a defective line and a few other small projects.

Essexville Electric Inc