CLEMENTS ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

Electrical contractor - Resedential, Commercial, Industrial...

CRElectrical LLC

Providing electrical services for over 20 years in residential and commercial. Generator installs from Kohler to Generac for your home or commercial settings. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/31/2016

It went very well. All outlets and directions were done per the supplied drawing. In adding a new 3-way switch in the main floor bedroom, some holes in which to "fish" wire got a little sloppy. But they did ask if they should repair the drywall. I told them I would take care of that. Not a big concern. Took about a week longer than I expected, but overall, I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
wired a new workshop

12/25/2015

04/02/2015

Description of Work
They responded quickly to my call. I needed them to install the electric for a new hot water heater that was being installed. They came the very next day. Found the best way to do the work, worked quickly and professionally. I am very pleased with their service and will use them again for any electric needs.

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Replaced old flurescent ceiling lights with LED lights and replaced drop ceiling

02/25/2015

Description of Work
Had a simple repair, but had them bid more work that we intend to do in the next few months. Very professional. Removed shoes when entering!

Electrical- Energy Retro-