Justice Fence

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2013

Justice Fence Co. will be the innovative leader in the installation of quality fences. We will endeavor to be recognized for our unique ability to combine quality of design and workmanship with the desires and aspirations of our customers. We base our actions on five values to accomplish this mission: We produce quality and value for the customer at a fair and reasonable price. In both the residential and commercial fence market, we build only the best and stand behind our work. We serve the customer, we are customer driven and we provide customers with quality work. We value our employees and subcontractors and we recognize that Justice Fence Co. is only as good as its employees. We commit to provide a productive and solid work environment. We welcome innovation and adapt to change. We constantly evaluate what we're doing and compare it to what is possible and what is needed. We practice teamwork and we consider those who work for, associate with, or supply Justice Fence Co. as members of our team. We recognize that each customer, employee, supplier or subcontractor has an important part to make this mission possible....

Blue Light MSP LLC

Blue Light MSP LLC

Here at Blue Light MSP LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Fencing trade specializing in installations and repair and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We are Family Owned, Licensed & Insured

01/04/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY fencing

06/05/2013

Repair crew was polite, informed me of their presence and went right to work on the fence. Work was performed thoroughly and fence is just like new. Job site was cleaned up completely and they even adjusted a gate before leaving. I will call Justice Fence in the future and recommend their work to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with a written estimate to repair damaged chain-linked fence & posts/rails (storm/fallen trees). Dave the Co. rep reviewed the damage with me and made note of any specifics I required. Price was competitive with 2 other estimates I received. Crew was busy currently, but promised job completion within two weeks (actual 6 days).

CATEGORY fencing

Fence Repair,Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors,Home Improvements,Gates & Accessories,Fence Materials,Fence Repair,Fence-Wholesale & Manufacturers