B. M. I.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

General contractors specializing in remodeling services....

Van Tuinen Painting

Van Tuinen Painting

For over 40 years, Van Tuinen Painting has earned a reputation as one of Southwest Michigan's leading residential painting contractors. Our painters understand that they are guests at your home. They treat your property with respect. The Van Tuinen Painting Advantage means: Thorough surface preparation — the key to a superior job. Top-quality Benjamin Moore, Pratt & Lambert paints — nothing but the best for your home. Recent and long-term references since 1974 speak to our track record. We will not request a deposit. We request payment only when the job is complete and you're 100% satisfied. On time, communicating with you daily — our painters will make your house shine again. We guarantee you will love our work. We subscribe to the highest standards of performance in our profession.

02/12/2021

Very Bad! They left shingles and garbage all over the yard. The put a hole in my septic tank cover and left it. They never pulled any permits. My addition is 3 inches lower than the rest of my house. I could go on for hours

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition to house

CATEGORY remodeling

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B.M.I.,Dave Williams, has built for us a family room, bathroom, and bedroom in our walkout basement. They also renovated a bathroom on the main floor of our home and most recently, gutted and redesigned our kitchen. Their expertise in home renovation is outstanding. We have been very pleased with all of their work. Our kitchen, the $50,000.00 project, was the last renovation completed. If I had another job, I would not hesitate to call B.M.I. They are expensive but well worth the cost. Bob Washburn, the chief contractor, was always very professional; he discussed every aspect of the job with us prior to starting. When I occasionally changed my mind about the way something should look, he listened and made any necessary adjustments.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/29/2013

He was to frame the outside of our home so we could get our windows in but the labor cost was way too high so we decided not to hire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing because we did not hire them.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

06/18/2013

Dave is very prompt and professional. Did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc

CATEGORY interior painters

03/09/2013

iWe contacted B.M.I. on a Tuesday for an estimate, we had a short window when we could have our painting done before we had new flooring installed. B.M.I. adjusted their schedule so we could have the painting and ceiling repair done by the end of the same week. What a great job, very professional, Dave (owner) and his crew were on time, very friendly, hard workers and the clean up was more than I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove beams in living room, ceiling repair and painting of living room, entry and hallway.

CATEGORY interior painters

General Contracting,New Construction, Additions,Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Windows, Doors, Siding, ETC