Huizenga Construction

With Angi since March 2010

3.4

Creekview Wood Floors

Creekview Wood Floors

Creekview Wood Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are building and growing our company based on integrity. It is our goal to satisfy each and every customer. We gain nothing if you are not happy with your experience at Creekview Wood Floors. We install natural, prefinished, and laminate flooring. We provide a variety of flooring as well as borders and inlays. We also sand and refinish new and existing wood floors with the use of our professional dust control system for a dust free environment.

Offers by Creekview Wood Floors on Angi

09/23/2013

Fantastic option for bi-monthly cleaning, was always wonderful coming home to a nice clean home after they had been there and performed their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-monthly cleaning service

CATEGORY house cleaning

02/18/2011

We had to call the company and ask where they were or if they'd had difficulty finding the house. They told us they would be there approximately 45 minutes later, which ended up being a bit longer than an hour. When I called the Cleaning Authority the next day to ask about this, I spoke with Ken, the other owner. He was very curt and abrupt on the phone. After I told him that being that late for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Cleaning Authority owner, Julie, came out to give an estimate on house cleaning. She was very friendly and professional and we chose this company because of that. She did, however, neglect to tell us at the time of setting up our appointment that she could only guarantee that the first appointment of the day would be on time. The cleaning crew showed up an hour and a half late with no phone call. The crew was scheduled to do a detailed cleaning of the kitchen and bedroom and general cleaning of the living room and bathrooms.

CATEGORY house cleaning

09/27/2010

Everything went fabulous. They were well priced, professional and on time. Their tile work is unmatched in my opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my entire bathroom downstairs.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

08/18/2010

The Cleaning Authority is authoritarian and unresponsive to customer needs. In addition, they are shorthanded and have untrained employees utilizing dangerous household chemicals despite claiming they are a "green" company. The initial consultation was very friendly and they make a good sell. The original visit was for cleaning the garage and removing rust stains on the driveway. An untrained empl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing of Driveway and Garage "Detail" cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms "Regular" cleaning of living room and bedrooms

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,floor cleaning

05/26/2010

They were a joy to work with. Their creativity was fabulous and well as their ability to listen to me and my ideas. the work was completed in a timely fashion and with great quality craftsmanship. I even went shopping with them to choose a lot of the materials. I would highly recommend them, they even got along with my dog. I adore my new kitchen, it's exactly what I dreamed it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a complete kitchen remodel. They refinished beautiful hardwood floors for me which they found under the old linoleum. They removed bad wainscoting and widened the doorway. Then the fun got started with a new layout, which they were very good at. We did all new cabinets, countertops, sink, fixtures, and appliances. Also beautiful slate floor in the entryhall was laid. The entire job included paint, lighting fixtures (direct and indirect) and running some gas lines and plumbing.

CATEGORY home remodeling