J & W Enterprises/ Stallion Contracting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2008

2 employees. Uses subs for labor, electrical & plumbing. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. Additional DBA - Stallion Contracting LLC....

Straight Edge Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Junk Removal Masters

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

02/05/2016

I am a rental property owner/manager and my time is very important to me. John wasted quite a bit of my time and didn't even have the decency to call. Very unhappy.

Description of Work
THREE times I made appointments to get quotes and THREE times John failed to show up.

Category interior painters

02/13/2014

They were good. The garage door is working, so I guess it was good. They were on time and they did what they had to do. They cleaned up and then they left.

Description of Work
I have used J & W Enterprises/ Stallion Contracting once. They repaired the garage door.

Category garage doors

01/29/2014

They were on time and it looks good. I would use them again.

Description of Work
J & W Enterprises/ Stallion Contracting remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

11/07/2013

It went pretty well. We got estimates from two - three different contractors. John was the most reasonably priced. There was no hard sell, we asked for what we wanted, he provided estimates and never went beyond the estimated cost. He provided ideas and found creative ways to fix things or make things work. He was generally on time and did what he said he would do. When there was a delay or unexpe...

Description of Work
John updated and remodel a home that had been vacant. New roof, ceramic tile floors and laminate floors throughout the house, painted interior, install sliding glass door and patio, took out bathtub and installed shower, installed cabinets in bathroom, installed half bath, kitchen cabinets and microwave, plumbing, installed toilettes, installed dryer vent, installed screen doors and doors, and other odds and ends

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,wallpaper removal,water heater repair,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

08/15/2013

overall the contractor did not seem as if they wanted to do the work. the guy sent to my home seemed unprofessional and lacked knowledge in privacy fences. he gave a verbal quote on driveway replacement that was twice the cost of companies that specialize in concrete. the guy promised to email me a quote on a new fence and driveway and never did. i told the guy the fence needed to be replaced and ...

Description of Work
came out for an estimate

Category interior painters

this member is mistaken they must have called another Angieslist company

Cement, stamped concrete, roofing, kitchens, bathrooms, ceramic tile, remodeling, heating & A/C, electrical, hardwood flooring refinishing & installation, lighting, windows, doors, siding, masonry and wallpaper removal, demolition & additions, plumbing and painting.