Window Genie of Ann Arbor

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2008

3250 W. Liberty Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Window Genie of Ann Arbor is a professional window cleaning franchise and offers a variety of affordable home care services which add beauty and value to your home.

06/29/2015

Eleni G.

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

Category window cleaning

[Removed Member Name], I did submit a quote as you requested. When we initially talked on the phone, you told me to not bother the people living there and to be very discreet when walking around the building / home while i did the quote. It was for an exterior window clean only. You said to call you back with the price for the job and to leave it on your voicemail if you did not answer. And if I won the job, I would be notified. I left a voicemail approximately 2-3 days after our initial conversation with the price for the job. I did not hear back from you, which (in my opinion) meant that I did not win the job.

11/14/2014

Kathrine S.

Totally forgot about the gutters but when I remembered, I contacted the service who did it last year and they couldn't accommodate me. Called Window Genie of Ann Arbor and they squeezed me in two days after initial contact. Pretty amazing for a company I had never dealt with before!

Description of Work
Cleaned out extremely full gutters, cleared roof of debris and cleaned up mess

07/11/2013

Rebecca P.

I wanted work done, I was never called back.

Description of Work
I left two messages for work, never called me back.

04/05/2013

Mike M.

They did a very nice job on the windows. I would use them again

Description of Work
I called Window Genie to clean my windows for me

12/17/2012

Elizabeth W.

Went very well. The person who did the work helped me decide what I should do to meet my needs. He was also flexible when I changed my mind.

Description of Work
Window tinting applied to 5 small to medium windows.

Category window tinting

07/31/2012

Janet P.

They were quick, efficient and very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned all windows and screens, inside and out.

Prenga Construction Llc

2022 Super Service Award

Authority Home Services

Home Maintenance and repair

Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC

Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC is the best choice for Inside/outside window cleaning and gutter cleaning on residential homes and commercial buildings. Come to us for professional and courteous workers, and excellent work for a fair price!

Within a certain radius
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    $25

WINDOW CLEANING, WINDOW TINTING, SAFETY & SECURITY FILM, BRICK & CONCRETE CLEANING/SEALING, HOUSE WASHING, GUTTER CLEAN-OUT, GUTTER PROTECTION, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, GENERAL PRESSURE WASHING, CHANDELIER CLEANING

Window Treatments, Deck Sealing