Window Genie of Ann Arbor

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2008

Window Genie of Ann Arbor is a professional window cleaning franchise and offers a variety of affordable home care services which add beauty and value to your home....

Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor

Authority Home Services is family-owned and operated, in the Ypslanti, MI area. We treat all of our customers as if they are a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. From window & gutter cleaning to deck maintenance, power washing & carpet cleaning, we can do it all. Get peace of mind with your new home. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. USES PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED EMPLOYEES FOR WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: COLLEEN MERREOT. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL annarbortca@tds.net

Offers by The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor on Angi
Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC

Michigan Elite Window Cleaning LLC is the best choice for Inside/outside window cleaning and gutter cleaning on residential homes and commercial buildings. Come to us for professional and courteous workers, and excellent work for a fair price!

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

Category window cleaning

[Removed Member Name], I did submit a quote as you requested. When we initially talked on the phone, you told me to not bother the people living there and to be very discreet when walking around the building / home while i did the quote. It was for an exterior window clean only. You said to call you back with the price for the job and to leave it on your voicemail if you did not answer. And if I w...

11/14/2014

Totally forgot about the gutters but when I remembered, I contacted the service who did it last year and they couldn't accommodate me. Called Window Genie of Ann Arbor and they squeezed me in two days after initial contact. Pretty amazing for a company I had never dealt with before!

Description of Work
Cleaned out extremely full gutters, cleared roof of debris and cleaned up mess

07/11/2013

I wanted work done, I was never called back.

Description of Work
I left two messages for work, never called me back.

04/05/2013

They did a very nice job on the windows. I would use them again

Description of Work
I called Window Genie to clean my windows for me

12/17/2012

Went very well. The person who did the work helped me decide what I should do to meet my needs. He was also flexible when I changed my mind.

Description of Work
Window tinting applied to 5 small to medium windows.

Category window tinting

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to request for a bid for service.

Category window cleaning company

WINDOW CLEANING, WINDOW TINTING, SAFETY & SECURITY FILM, BRICK & CONCRETE CLEANING/SEALING, HOUSE WASHING, GUTTER CLEAN-OUT, GUTTER PROTECTION, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, GENERAL PRESSURE WASHING, CHANDELIER CLEANING

Window Treatments, Deck Sealing