Landscape Lighting Specialist

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

124 W. Summit Street Suite D

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Professional landscape lighting design, sales, installation and service, serving Southeast Michigan, Hawaii, and qualified projects worldwide. Landscape lighting is our passion. We’re experts in LED and energy efficient lighting, bringing you beautiful, long-lasting outdoor lighting designs with a

05/02/2017

Marilyn N.

A throughly professional company. They used high quality Kichler lighting and did a superb job of highlighting our home. They also did an excellent job of highlighting our trees. When they were leaving they accidentally backed into our mailbox. They immediately ordered a new one and replaced it. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

07/09/2014

Maha A.

Called Steve to ask about a part that I damaged in my landscape lighting system while trying to service it myself. He quickly recognized the part and told me it was something simple that I could install myself. I asked where I could buy it and he offered to bring it by. He did, exactly as scheduled, and installed it himself even though I did not ask him or expect him to. He only charged for the part and not his time or for coming by. Another company quoted me a service fee just to show up and diagnose the problem, even though I told them what it was. I received exceptional service and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Brought part over and installed it.

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

07/06/2012

Joy M.

Scheduled a date and time(in April 2012) for him to come to home to view damaged item. He did not show, called him, he had written appointment on wrong date. He then came the next day, said oh yes they could repair. Advised him we would be on vacation for a week and that would give him time to order part and get it in. We returned from vacation to find an e-mail from him for an estimate on some landscaping for a subdivision in another city. I called, he said he was meeting with his supplier and part would be in the following week. Now a week goes by, don't hear from him, called him and left message and sent an e-mail for a status. Finally by mid May, 2012, he said he couldn't get part ...VERY POOR CUTOMER SERVICE. I had to initiate everything! He's so disorganized!!

Description of Work
Called John for an estimate to repair a damaged outdoor light.

Category lighting, outdoor lighting

Unfortunately our customer service was sub par in our interactions with the customer Joy. The customer's 7ft light pole had a square light box attached to the side with vinyl address stickers on it. They had some roofing work done and the contractors damaged the plastic light box. From my experience in showroom sales at a local lighting distributor I thought I would easily be able to find a suitable replacement for this address sign from a company named Seagull Lighting. They had discontinued their address sign that would work on this light pole. When I found out this information we should have contacted the customer and told them they would have to replace the whole light pole. However we continued to look for the part and I had a couple of lighting showrooms in the area look around for the right part. They responded after a week or two but with parts that wouldn't work. We spent a lot of time looking for a $50 part and were unable to help this customer. Our communication with the customer was not handled correctly. We apologized and I hope they found a solution to their lamp post problems. We take complete responsibility for the lack of timely communication with the customer. We have learned from this interaction. Thank You -John Paul

07/03/2007

SUSAN A M.

It went very well. They did not kill my plants. John, the owner is very responsive. They did part of the job first then had to wait for the electrician then returned. There was a small problem and John fixed it immediately.

Description of Work
They installed low voltage landscape lighting.

Category lighting, outdoor lighting

Current Electrical Systems

Call now for our Angi Electrical Panel Change Overs * Call now for our Angi bathroom exhaust fan installation. We are a 'residential specialty' electrical contracting company that has been operating in the Ann Arbor and surrounding regions for 30 years. We pride ourselves on always leaving our customers satisfied with our quality of service, knowledge and experience being next to none. Our technicians are the best in the industry and take personal pride in their work ( a quality not always shared by others). We are fully licensed and insured. Current Electrical Systems is a family owned business however has sufficient staff to meet job both big and small.

Herbal Thymes & Gatherings

Super Service Award 2021 - 2016!! Landscape designs using ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials, and herbs to create artistic, unique combinations to beautify the home and outdoor living spaces. Specializing in year round color, container planting, seasonal accents, and event staging. Award winning design. Featured in The Style of The Detroit News, and Detroit Home. Member of The Herb Society of America, Southern Michigan Unit, Cranbrook House & Gardens Auxiliary, MNLA

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

T&H Enterprise

Licensed Electrician with 10+ years experience working mostly residential with some commercial, specializing in: Panel swaps/service upgrades Generac Generator instalations Hot tubs/swimming pools Troubleshooting outlets/lighting/general residential issues, even the most extreme cases New and old work instalations. Additions. Whole home rewires. If you have a residential job, we have you covered. Travel anywhere in South East Michigan and North West Ohio/Toledo area

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Landscape Lighting Design, Landscape Lighting Installation, Repair, Service, Sales, Troubleshooting, Online Sales

We specialize in outdoor lighting. We don't install sprinklers, landscape or cut lawns, All we we do is lighting giving us the experience to design and install beautiful outdoor lighting that will last.