Gutter Champ Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

5226 Pontiac Trl

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

Gutter Champ is the top rated gutter cleaning service for Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County and surrounding areas. We are a small family operated business that takes pride in our work and servicing our customers. Since 2004 we offer professional gutter and downspout cleaning, minor gutter repairs,

11/11/2022

Kristine D.

I have used Gutter Champ for years. They are always professional, easy to contact, fairly priced and reliable. I highly recommend Gutter Champ!

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutters

05/31/2020

Pam G.

The two guys who worked were very thorough and fast. Took less than an hour and work was completed the same time an estimate was given over the phone.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and repair

07/29/2019

Chloë R.

Great, family-owned business. Not only did the Gutter Champ specialist do an excellent job cleaning my (very dirty) gutters, but when he discovered a missing screw he helped me find a matching one and got back up to replace it! Would definitely recommend these guys.

Description of Work
First gutter cleaning in years!

07/17/2019

Mary Ellen R.

He showed up on time, did a great job and even fixed a loose downspout at no extra charge. I'll definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business and the nice review.

07/04/2019

Elizabeth A P.

Fast response. Came out the next day. Gutters totally clear. Roof debris blown off so it didn’t get into the gutters soon. Gutter downspouts secured so they don’t keep falling off at the ends. Polite, friendly. Cleaned up afterwards. Definitely using them again in

Description of Work
Gutters were overflowing with gunk. Growing small trees

Category gutter cleaning

Thanks again [Member Name Removed] for choosing Gutter Champ.

06/25/2019

Sunita S.

Excellent! Very prompt response from the service provider. Would highly recommend service

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and your review.

10/20/2018

Judith A.

it went well

Description of Work
clean gutters

10/13/2018

Larry F.

Service was prompt and well done

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

06/08/2018

K Venkatesh P.

Bill was great to communicate with via phone (a couple of phones tags, a call and then text messages). His price was as suggested by Angie's List and he honored the coupon. He was prompt with the scheduling and came as planned. The job was well done and associated preventive care was advised. Very professional - courteous to communicate with and thorough with his work.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much for yoir business and the nice review. We appreciate it.

11/26/2017

Patricia T.

Bill was great to work with. Came out quickly and gave us an estimate. Was here even with the rain to do the work. Was quick and efficient and cleaned up after. Will probably call him again next year.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

07/26/2017

Lind B.

Did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters on my ranch home. Replaced one bad downspout.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business

07/05/2017

Greg G.

It was easy to schedule, Bill is very professional and the price was reasonable. I highly recommend using his services.

Description of Work
Bill cleaned the gutters on our old house and garage and did a really good job.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. We aprreciate your business!

06/05/2017

Shawn H.

It was quick and easy to schedule

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Thank you.

06/02/2017

Cynthia E.

Great! Easy to get ahold of by phone, set a time for an estimate and did the job in a timely fashion after I approved the estimate.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned out - accumulated material from a couple years.

05/18/2017

Dave F.

Great service...was for my mothers rental property on the 2nd story so I have never seen the gutters. I recommended that we put gutter guards on the front but they let me know that they were already installed incorrectly. They cleaned the gutter, reinstalled the guards and on there way.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business.

05/04/2017

Jason L.

We happened to be home when Bill came by, so when we approved the estimate on the gutter cleaning, he went directly to work. Our gutters where cleaned out 26 hours after the initial phone call. I can't ask for better than that!

Description of Work
I called and asked for an estimate on gutter cleaning and power washing of my siding. Bill arrived the next day, provided the estimate on gutter cleaning, and said that the dirt on my siding really didn't need to be power-washed away.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business.

04/18/2017

Emily J.

It went great, they did very well. When he did my gutters, he came alone, got on my roof and did a great job cleaning my gutters. The next Friday, he came back with 2 others to power wash my home for me.

Description of Work
They did a power washing of my house and garage. The Friday before, they cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business.

12/20/2016

Judy F.

Excellent job, punctual, communicative, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

10/24/2016

Peter K.

Bill came a day ahead of time to do his walk around. His team was on time and worked quickly. They took photos of their work to show us the extent of the debris from the roof. I would not hesitate to call Gutter Champ again.

Description of Work
We had our gutters cleaned, specifically to check on roof shingle erosion and for birds nests.

10/14/2016

Myrethe N.

Bill provided excellent service. Our gutters were filled with plants, trees and debris. The gutters now look fantastic and his service level was outstanding. We will call him again in the future.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

03/26/2016

Daniel R.

Owner Bill Arnold presented a reasonable quote, and because it was his last stop, mid-afternoon on a sunny day, he and his crew completed the job on the spot. Three guys took less than an hour, and another project checked off! The crew made some minor repairs where gutters were separating from the soffit, no extra charge. Please with professionalism, timeliness and price, would recommend to neighbors and will use again myself.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and downspouts and hauled away any debris.

07/19/2015

Carol P.

Bill is simply the best. My downspouts were totally jammed and the gutters looked like birds were nesting in them (not due to neglect - just due to the many trees that drop on the roof). Bill methodically emptied, rinsed and cleaned all the areas per my request. He is professional, has a great price and is good at what he does. I have hired other gutter cleaning services in the past who have sent out young employees (one almost fainted up on my very steep slippery roof) who were less professional and not entirely comfortable up on the tall ladders. Bill can get busy at times but it is absolutely worth the wait (not long!) for him to call you back and schedule (no staff to answer phones - hence better price?). This is the third time I have hired Bill (twice for gutter cleaning and once to apply a penetrating sealant to brick chimney/sills). I will absolutely be calling again the next time my gutters/downspouts are clogged.

Description of Work
Cleaned clogged gutters along front and side of (large) house.