Cadegan Carpentry

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2012

Cadegan Carpentry is a small business based in Ann Arbor....

Closets By Design - East Michigan

Since 1982 Closets by Design designs has built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in building custom closets, garage cabinets, offices, laundries, pantries and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always imagined. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project and look forward to earning your business. We also offer Financing!

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

C & M Construction

We specialize in drywall, deck and fence repair. As owner and operator of this company we can cater to your every need. Great Work! Great Price!

03/22/2015

The project went well. There was damage to our siding and they fixed that too.

Description of Work
Joe and his crew rebuilt our deck.

Category decks,remodeling

07/14/2014

just fine

Description of Work
install an over the stove microwave

Category remodeling

06/20/2014

Joe was very good to work with. He and his carpenters (Pat and Eric) took on a job that every tradesman hates - cleaning up someone else's mess. They were careful about getting it right. I gave him a "B" on price, though I think it was a fair price. (If they did the same great job at a really low price, of course that would be better for us.) We will call Joe back if we have other work in the futu...

Description of Work
Repaired a deck that was improperly installed. Repaired siding and sill plate that were water damaged due to the improperly installed deck.

Category decks,siding,deck cleaning

01/06/2014

Joe helped prepare our house for sale. He re-sided our garage, refinished our first floor bathroom, and helped subcontract plumbing work that needed done. Joe is very responsive, keeps in touch with you throughout the process, and does a good job supervising his team.

Category handyman service,remodeling

07/22/2013

The initial meeting went well and I was looking forward to seeing the bid. After that I was not able to get a timely response and only made contact 1 time after the initial meeting. I never received the written quote. I was very disappointed in the service.

Description of Work
I contacted Cadegan for a quote to install tile in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling