BK Woodworking

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Family owned business in the Washtenaw County area We specialize in Custom wood items from a custom coffee table to a corner cabinet. Master wood worker with 40+ years of experience....

POP Painter

POP Painter

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting Services Commercial & Industrial Painting Services Decks & Pressure Washing Kitchen Cabinets Refinishing & Painting Pressure washing Soft washing

07/08/2017

Everything went as planned. Brian and Bob were so very friendly and professional. They worked with me to find special ways to convert the cabinet. I am very happy with the cabinet- it's beautiful! I live several miles away from them, but it was worth the trip. I will definitely be using them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my Mom's old dresser converted into a display cabinet.

CATEGORY woodworking

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 1805 wood table repaired. It went great and my table is beautiful.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

04/21/2014

The experience was excellent from beginning to end.  I contacted BK Woodworking on behalf of my 85 year old aunt who had incurred considerable damage in her home from a burst water pipe.  Because this was an insurance claim, we did not get competitive quotes so can't speak to price but took the advice on Angie's List of the very positive reviews this company had from other members.  The father and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished 3 pieces of wood furniture which had been damaged by a burst water pipe.

CATEGORY furniture repair,woodworking

01/01/2014

BK Woodworking did a fantastic job fabricating two custom doors. They were very detail oriented, asked many questions and delivered the 2 doors exactly as we had ordered. The quality was superb. If you need furniture repairs or custom woodworking, call BK.

CATEGORY woodworking

04/10/2013

I hired BK to refinish several pieces of furniture, including an heirloom oak rocker that belonged to my great grandmother. They did a great job at a very fair price. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent woodworker. Attention to detail.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,furniture repair

Wood products of all types, home remodeling, interior and exterior professional painting, all types of home improvement. Michigan Residential builders license

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal