BIG GEORGE'S HOME APPL MART

Founded 1959 • With Angi since March 2006

4.1

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY. FINANCING IS AVAILABLE. ALT CONTACT: (734)669-9555. DELIVERY:(800)771-5699....

I assist with TV mounting, along with providing furniture assembly services. Prices depends on the size of the TV and furniture that’s needed to be assembled. I also provide wire concealment, LED lights, and mounting materials (for additional charge). We offer OVER THE PHONE QUOTES, due to covid19, along with sanitizing before and after performing services in your home. I will travel to all customer's locations and can service Ann Arbor, Westland, Ypsilanti, Belleville, Canton, Saline, the Detroit metro areas, and more! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Keep Up Corporation offers a wide range of Stereo and Home Theater Installation Services. We can provide custom services so feel free to view, follow, and like our business page to see more of what we can do. If your interested in what you see and would like to know more, contact us via Phone: 3135519918 Email: keepupcorporation@gmail.com Or private message us and we will contact you as soon as we can. We are offering free estimates and would love to hear from you soon!

At His Way Intermedia, LLC, we like nothing more than a happy customer. We are independently owned and operated. Everything is done by us and to the highest quality. We have been involved in the trade for years. We use only the best products and techniques available. It is very important to the company that the customer is satisfied. We believe that this is the only way a business can succeed.

09/06/2017

I would give them "A's" across the board. They were punctual and they did a good job installing it. I did have to have, there was a defect part on it and they back out to replace it and they were very good about that. I would give the a "B" for price.

Description of Work
Range purchase.

09/06/2017

They installed it and it works but they left some parts off, so they had to have a 3rd person come back and put those parts back on. They were responsive and punctual but the actual quality of the service I'd give it a "B".

Description of Work
Replace a defect part on the range.

Category appliance repair

09/06/2017

They were punctual, they did a good job installing it. I had to have them come back out and replace the part on this date. It was free of charge under warranty. They did have to come out a third time and repaired it properly then.

Description of Work
Appliance repair.

Category appliance repair

08/30/2017

BAD! We went in two weeks ago to buy a new range. We thought everything was going well. They gave us a great price (matched a sale that was found online) and quoted us $155 for installation. We were told that we didn't need an installation measurement/estimate because it was just replacing one range of the same size and type with another, and they "did it all the time". A few days later I received...

Description of Work
Purchase and install a new downdraft range

11/19/2016

We moved from Toledo, Ohio to Canton, Michigan so we stopped into Big Georges in Ann Arbor to look at new appliances. We met Dave Hamill. Very nice guy. Not pushy, but eager to help. We were also shopping other stores. I emailed Dave the brands and model numbers we wanted. He was the first to respond and prices were the best. We came in and ordered them. He even told us about a manufacturer rebate...

Description of Work
Purchased Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave

Category appliance sales

APPLIANCES, TELEVISIONS, HOME THEATER SYSTEMS, FURNITURE, OUTDOOR GRILLS, AUDIO, and FIREPLACES.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check