All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2011

2034 Norfolk Ave

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Does the best price mean the best quality? . The lowest price usually does not mean the best quality job. Our customers are always guaranteed quality and guaranteed a fair and competitive price. Customer service and customer satisfaction is our number one concern. At All Phases Home

01/20/2016

George S.

Description of Work
Gutter installation efficiently performed.

Category house painters

06/10/2014

Joy H.

This is a great company!! Probably the best I have ever had do any work on my home. They were here when I was told and they worked from the moment they arrived until it was quitting time. I was informed of every thing they were doing. There were a couple of extra's that were fully explained and I was given the option to either do it or not. All the work performed was top notch. Everything was cleaned up each day and when the job was finished, I never knew they were here, except how wonderful my home looked. If you are looking for a company to do maintenance on your home, this is the company to call. There is no way you will be dissatisfied.

Description of Work
Caulked and painted windows and door walls and painted house, repaired rotted wood, and installed new eavestroughs.

Category house painters

06/22/2013

philip B.

great

Description of Work
we had a door repaired. we have used this company over the last few years for painting, wood repair. they have provided the best service and quality and will continue to use their services. you can't ask for better work on your home.

Category house painters, doors

04/15/2013

John S.

Went very good from start to finish.

Description of Work
Power washed all exterior wood in preparation for painting. Replaced rotting wood in several locations. All exterior wood trim painted (excluding decks). Replaced eve in front of house.

Category gutter repair, house painters

02/02/2012

Edwina S.

They did an excellent job. They were prompt, professional, and effecient. They would take care of the smallest detail. They do a thorough job. I was especially pleased with Richard. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
I used All Phases Home Service throughout last year. They painted one home for me. They replaced the gutters in another home.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, house painters

07/07/2008

Jessica H.

They were very thorough and communicative through the whole process. There were a few minor things I noticed upon inspecting the completed job, and they returned the next day to touch them up before accepting final payment. Their estimate was quite a bit higher then a competitive bid, but I felt much more confident upon consulting with them, and would certainly turn to them again for my next painting job.

Description of Work
Painted 6 rooms in my house plus hallways. 2 rooms had fairly significant plaster work needed to smooth out walls in my very old house.

Category interior painters

10/12/2007

CLAUDETTE B.

We had a very elaborate painting plan with 28 separate finishes and tints. Other companies scoffed at our plan or refused to bid this complex job. Our house is beautiful now. Their level of craftsmanship and attention to detail made all of the difference in the world to our home. They did a great job at a great price. I don't remember exactly what they charged. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
They painted every room in our 1,500 square foot house while we were out of town. The job included paper removal, carpentry work and cabinet painting.

Category interior painters

Obsidian Interiors

Obsidian Interiors specializes in interior wall coverings, from installation of sheetrock to finishing the board and painting. We want to stand apart from the rest with an attention to detail and by offering a wide variety finish options for any project.

2022 Super Service Award

Authority Home Services

Home Maintenance and repair

GMC Painting LLC

G.M.C. Painting & Remodeling is a full-service company located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. With experience of more than 35 years, father and son team have provided custom painting and remodeling for residential and commercial areas in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne. We are proud to say that we have provided our customers quality and professionalism. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured by liability and workers comp to make sure you receive the safest and best services possible. Our license number is: 2102205832

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, Check

n/a

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services

How is All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services overall rated?

All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services open?

All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services is open:

Sunday: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services provide

All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check

Does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offer free estimates?

Yes, All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offers free project estimates.

Does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offer a senior discount?

No, All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services does not offer a senior discount.

Does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offer emergency services?

Yes, All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services?

Yes, All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offers warranties.

What services does All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offer?

All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services offers the following services: The most important service we offer is "Customer Service" with our main goal to provide our best workmanship while pleasing the customer in process. We provide the Best Leaf Protection system on the market: The No-Clog Gutter System. We also install Siding, Windows, Insulation, Doors, Roofing, and offer Interior Painting, and Exterior Painting. We live and work out of Ann Arbor, MI and have customers going back over 20 years.

Are there any services All Phases Home Services - A Family of Services does not offer?

n/a