ACE WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

6655 Jackson Rd.

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

All our work comes with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. Our goal every day is to be the best company in the entire country at what we do....

03/15/2022

Sandy L.

Ace did a fantastic job. Professional and polite. Would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Gutter and Window Cleaning

10/23/2021

Maia B.

Kevin and his Crew are amazing! I do not know how to fully express the life changing perspective of having pristine windows and screens. So much light just raises one's spirit each day. I live in a 130+ year old Victorian with 'vintage porch windows' but newer Renewal by Anderson windows. Kevin's crew - in 3.5 hours - did a fantastic job, efficiently moving through the multiple floors of my home, removing and cleaning screens and windows (inside and out) as well as cleaning door windows, too. They are experts in their enterprise with adept handling of all hardware. Height and angles of access also are fearlessly approached with experienced ladder placement. I had concerns for my pets during a whole house window cleaning, so I crated them to keep them out of the way. To my amazement, my crated cats were totally calm during the cleaning period and afterward -- and, I attribute this to the Crew's quiet work. And, simply said, the Crew are very mindful and considerate fellows. I am grateful and continue to be awestruck by their competence! Kevin and his Team have completed gutter and downspout cleaning in a similarly exceptional manner year after year, too!

Description of Work
Windows (inside and out) as well as screens washed (2021). Gutter cleaning (several years to current)

11/13/2020

LUSTER J.

I called and emailed.They got back to me right away. They said they would come out that day to give me a quote. Three days later the windows were cleaned! They were quick, efficient and friendly.

Description of Work
They did a window cleaning for my home.

05/12/2020

Mimi T.

They were good. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

12/14/2019

Lyriel C.

The communication from Kevin is outstanding. At every step of the process he kept me informed -- bad weather caused some change in the schedule. He is very straightforward and upfront about everything. No surprises anywhere. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

06/07/2018

Jerry M.

Absolutely outstanding service for an old house. Arrived right on time. Highly professional. Very efficient. Worked in complete silence. Windows and screens were cleaned like new. Total cleanup. Lowered the price because they couldn't open one window.. We will always use them.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

05/15/2018

NANCY M.

They arrived when they said they would, were efficient and thorough, and did everything we had arranged. The bill was exactly what the estimate had been.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned, siding power washed, gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

11/08/2017

Rebecca M.

Without a hitch, but I expected that. We've esed them before.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

06/22/2017

James K.

Ace did a great job. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

04/10/2017

Pamela H.

They were prompt, polite, professional, and effective. They left the windows dazzling.

Description of Work
ACE cleaned both interior and exterior windows and also the screens.

04/09/2017

Shailesh H.

We discovered our new aluminum deck railings with deep scratches in the finish a month and a half after the gutter cleaning. The finish is factory-applied and not easy to fix. Scratches are on both sides of the deck next to the house, and are the width of a ladder. We had no one and nothing else on the deck that could cause such scratches since last summer, the last time we were using the deck. The gutters were cleaned by Ace Window in the fall. Kevin said he came to look at the scratches, but I'm not sure because I was home at the time and I didn't hear any doorbell or see anyone outside. He said he trains his people well and denied all responsibility, suggesting that we did something instead. What's the point of hiring an insured service provider if there is no coverage for damage to the house? Also, it looks like we have to watch them work, otherwise we can't prove any damage was caused by them. Unfortunately, we can't hire them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on 11/18/2016

Category gutter cleaning

Hi, this is Kevin from Ace window & gutter cleaning . I definitely did make it out to his house to look at his porch scratches. I also took pictures of the railings on my phone as well. The scratches were all over his whole porch railings an nowhere that a ladder would of even been set up to clean the gutters or anywhere that a ladder would have been set up by us to do any part of his job. The scratches were old and all over his deck railing. It was definitely not caused by us at all and this review is simply blaming us for something we had nothing to do with. We would have definitely accepted responsibility if we had actually caused the damage. The area he is referring to with the deep scratches are right next to his barbecue grill that was right next to the railing. sitting right up against the deck railing. It appeared that someone set up a ladder on his steps to lean the ladder against his railing near the barbecue grill. We would not have done that at all because that area was nowhere near any of the gutters we cleaned at this location. There were so many scratches all over the deck railing that were clearly very old & caused by normal wear & tear it clearly appeared. This review is definitely not accurate on his part & he is only blaming us for something we clearly didn't do. On the picture he listed here, off to the left of that spot is some stairs coming up to the deck from the basement level. That's where someone put a ladder or something that scratched his deck railing. If you could see a picture of his whole house, you would clearly see that that area had nothing to do with gutter cleaning or nothing to do with an area we would need to set up a ladder for any reason at all. The damage was caused by something else & Im guessing he knows what really happened.

02/21/2017

Mary V.

We have had them clean our gutters several times. They are very personable, professional, and reliable, and they do a good job.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

08/25/2016

These guys are probably pretty good--if you have a new house or new windows. But I have a 3-story, 100-year old home. Ace came out, quoted the job, and we hired them. But a couple hours into the job, after breaking a pulley on one window, they quit the job saying they don't know how to do these old windows. They didn't charge me anything, of course, and even offered to pay for the broken pulley repair. But, in the end, I still need to hire someone else who can actually handle the job.

Description of Work
Window washing, gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

This is Kevin from Ace Window & Gutter Cleaning. Im the owner. I would like to give my side of this review. I showed up to do the estimate. I always walk around the outside of the home to do all estimates & don't even need to come inside to get you a free estimate. I completed the estimate and we were hired to do the job. The homeowner specifically asked us to start on the downstairs windows before doing any of the upstairs windows because the kids were still sleeping they said at 8 am. So my crew started working on the downstairs windows which were regular windows, then storm windows outside of the regular windows. Everything went fine with the main floor windows. When my crew got to the upstairs windows, The windows were very old and would not function properly. When you open the window, the rope pulley gets stuck on the spindle and wont allow the window to come back down & shut. They were non functioning windows and the homeowner knew about this and never told us before the estimate or while we were doing the job. He knew his windows did not work properly & was just hoping we could get them cleaned knowing the windows do not work properly. Its not that we don't know how to do older windows, its that his specific windows would not function properly & nobody in the world would be able to get them to open & close properly. The outside storm windows were painted into place also. They were not coming out either. This review is not accurate at all and the rating is not a fair one either. He should have mentioned to us at some point that his windows do not work. He told me himself that he has had many problems with those windows AFTER I had trouble with his upstairs window. It looks like he was trying to get us to do as many of his lower level windows as he could, knowing we would run into big trouble trying to operate his upstairs windows. (That's why he wanted us to do the downstairs windows first.) The kids were up and eating breakfast as soon as we were there. This review is not at all accurate of our company. We offer a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all our work. We are the only ones in the country that have that guarantee in this line of work. That should tell you all you need to know right there. We have done many jobs with older windows in our over 14 years in business and never have had a problem even one time with this type of windows. His simply didn't function properly. Thank you for reading, Kevin 734 320-8645

08/03/2016

Sunita S.

Excellent job! Prompt response, reasonably priced, courteous and timely staff. Will use them for their window cleaning services too.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

06/27/2016

Paul P.

The cleaners showed up on time and got right to work. They were polite and professional. Although it may seem somewhat expensive, we had just purchased the house and I was not looking forward to climbing ladders to clean the Windows. They did an excellent job and I will consider them to clean the gutters before winter. Job well done!

Description of Work
Had 32 Windows cleaned inside and out as well as the screens carried out of the basement, cleaned and installed.

04/22/2016

Harry B.

Excellent service! He did a great job! I will hire him again!!

Description of Work
Cleaned rather-high windows

11/02/2015

Heather A.

Ace Window Cleaning did a fantastic job on our windows! All the sills & screens were cleaned, & every window in the house was spotless when they were done. The price may not be the lowest available, but it was fair for the excellent service & result. Recommend highly!

Description of Work
Washed windows inside & outside

10/30/2015

Robert M.

2-person Crew cleared out the gutters efficiently. Kept output bagged up. Crew attempted to clean the flashing but they were able to only remove light surface dirt. Unable to clean deep dirt or stains with environmentally-friendly cleaner. Demonstrated their effort for me. Owner did not charge for the flashing cleaning ($230), only for gutter cleaning ($145). Personable owner and crew. I recommend Ace Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning.

Description of Work
1) Clean out upper-level gutters of maple seeds 2) Clean flashing under upper-level gutters

09/30/2015

Kathryn S.

Kevin came out to do a quote at our request to clean out the gutters on our 2-story colonial. He arrived when he said he would, went up on the roof and gave us a very reasonable quote, saying if we liked the quote, he could do the work right then and there. My husband was home at the time and was so impressed with his professionalism (and the quote) that he told him "go ahead." The job was done quickly and professionally, with great clean up afterwards. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to our neighbors or to use him again at our new home. Thanks Kevin!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning of 2 story colonial, Ypsilanti Township.

08/10/2015

patrick M.

Excellent job, ACE will bet my business again and I will refer everyone needing window cleaning to this business.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters washed the siding, washed windows and screens.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

07/14/2015

Nathan A.

Excellent service provided. Workers even made a repair to my gutter system to improve it's service without my asking and no additional cost. I will certainly use Ace's services again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters and washed windows

06/26/2015

Brian K.

Very professional. Responded to emails timely and accommodated my request to have the gutters cleaned on my home that I was selling within a week. Highly recommended and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

06/25/2015

Marwan S.

Kevin's crew came over on a Saturday morning and cleaned the gutters. Great service, picked up all derbies from cleaning. That was only 2 days after I contacted them requesting the service. The second time I use them. I am certainly planing on having them clean the gutters on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Clean rain gutters

05/12/2015

E D A.

Our windows are spotless. The workers arrived on time. They worked hard. They were very polite, friendly, professional, and considerate. They all took their shoes off before they came into my house, and I never asked them to do that. They did everything we asked and when they left at the end of the day, the house was put back together just the way they had found it except that the windows are now spotless! I just keep looking out the windows today because they are all so clean. The most important thing to me, though, was I felt very comfortable about having all of workers in my house. They were all very lovely young men with beautiful manners and they were very considerate. I plan to use ACE from now on every time I need to have our windows cleaned. It was a wonderful experience, they did a fantastic job, and it was worth every penny.

Description of Work
They washed 26 very old windows that all had heavy, klunky storm windows and screens that had to be lifted out. The actual windows all have little panels that have to be washed individually. Ours is a two storey house that was built 75 years ago and the windows and storm windows and screens are original.

05/03/2015

Tom G.

Excellent. Kevin promptly returned my call and provided an estimate for the work and after I accepted scheduled the work within a few days. He arrived early with a crew of six and despite a large home with a walkout basement on one side and difficult terrain to position the ladders he had the job done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters on two story house with walkout basement i.e. three stories on back.

Authority Home Services

Home Maintenance and repair

Birds Beware Window Cleaning

With over 11 years in business serving nearly 4,000 customers, Birds Beware has the knowledge and skills to get your job done right the first time. All staff are clean cut, uniformed, and professionally trained before they ever step foot on a job site. We will arrive on time, in lettered trucks, and you will be protected by our Two Million Dollar insurance policy. Call us today for a prompt estimate and experience for yourself our high level of service.

Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

We Clean in&out&storm windows, window&porch screens, chandeliers, gutters&downspouts, Mirrors, Ceiling fans, and siding scrubbing. All our work comes with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We also clean all window screens for free when you clean your in&out windows together at the same time.

Ask for details.