ACE WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

All our work comes with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. Our goal every day is to be the best company in the entire country at what we do....

The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor

The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor

Authority Home Services is family-owned and operated, in the Ypslanti, MI area. We treat all of our customers as if they are a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. From window & gutter cleaning to deck maintenance, power washing & carpet cleaning, we can do it all. Get peace of mind with your new home. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. USES PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED EMPLOYEES FOR WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: COLLEEN MERREOT. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL annarbortca@tds.net

Offers by The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor on Angi

11/13/2020

I called and emailed.They got back to me right away. They said they would come out that day to give me a quote. Three days later the windows were cleaned! They were quick, efficient and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a window cleaning for my home.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

05/12/2020

They were good. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

12/14/2019

The communication from Kevin is outstanding. At every step of the process he kept me informed -- bad weather caused some change in the schedule. He is very straightforward and upfront about everything. No surprises anywhere. Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

06/07/2018

Absolutely outstanding service for an old house. Arrived right on time. Highly professional. Very efficient. Worked in complete silence. Windows and screens were cleaned like new. Total cleanup. Lowered the price because they couldn't open one window.. We will always use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

05/15/2018

They arrived when they said they would, were efficient and thorough, and did everything we had arranged. The bill was exactly what the estimate had been.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens cleaned, siding power washed, gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

We Clean in&out&storm windows, window&porch screens, chandeliers, gutters&downspouts, Mirrors, Ceiling fans, and siding scrubbing. All our work comes with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We also clean all window screens for free when you clean your in&out windows together at the same time.

Ask for details.