A-1 Seasonal Services

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2006

We offer a full spectrum of cleaning and maintenance services to both residential and business customers. Whether you’re a busy homeowner, a small or mid-sized business, you can trust us to provide you with unparalleled service, competitive prices, and outstanding overall value. As a family-owned and operated company we take personal pride in meeting your high standards. That’s why our services are guaranteed....

Shine of Ann Arbor

Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

07/28/2014

They cleaned all the windows in my house. The guy that came was very prompt and professional and did a excellent job on the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning.

06/23/2014

Work was done early and the quality was great.  I was given a timeframe as to when the workers would arrive and they were done even before I got back.  The only 'bad' thing was that they didn't move an outdoor table and chairs back on the deck after washing the windows.  That isn't even a compliant though.  Work was great, used them in the past and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash all exterior windows of the house including some very tough to reach areas.

05/07/2014

They used to be under a different name and then they switched over to A-1. They did a pretty good job. They are usually on time and I am satisfied with their work. I've used them for about three of four years now. Each time it is different people who come out to do the cleaning. They send a postcard every year and then they follow up with a call too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used A-1 Seasonal Services. I've had them clean my windows for a couple of years. I have about 15 windows and they did inside and outside. They didn't do the tracks of the windows. I have sliding windows.

03/31/2014

Excellent...used their services three times. Great job on windows & screens...arrived on time! I plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing

03/02/2014

I would not use them again. The discription of number of windows was unclear- one full window is counted as two windows--it was not a deal !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

With all windows being unique it is hard to customize a Groupon for every home. We offered free estimates before the work was done. We are sorry you did not feel you received a deal when purchasing the Groupon.

Home Window Service, Cleaning Service, Window Service & Repair