Red's Handyman & Remodeling Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

Hello, I am licensed (building license) and I do very good work. I accept cash or check and would be glad to come out and give you an estimate. If you want quality work I'm your man....

P&T Heating & Cooling, LLC

P&T Heating & Cooling, LLC

P&T Heating & Cooling, we are here to help Customers with their Dryer Vent Cleanings and Inspections. Give Us A Call And Get Scheduled. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/15/2020

James came out and we spoke, there was a verbal agreement that the job will be done in June of this year, but when my husband tried to contact him a month a half ago and again about 3 days ago, he didn't respond. James was unresponsive after that March meeting. We totally understand the pandemic situation, but he could have at least notify us if he is still interested in doing the job for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry works, steps inside the house, leading to the second floor

CATEGORY contractors

04/30/2019

Jim is a great guy and does excellent work. While installing some garage lights for me, he noticed the switch was faulty and alerted me to it. He prevented an electrical fire and I am very grateful. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several repairs, inside & out

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,woodworking

Hi member ( [Member Name Removed] ) thx for the great review it was a pleasure to help you out and I thank you for the work . I'm glad we found bad switch dangerous when their shorting out when your ready for more work let me know and will get you taken care of thx again jim

07/11/2018

Jim is excellent this is my second year using him. I would recommend him and will use his services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman dryer vent cleaned and replaced old vent for shower. Sealed side of house

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

Hi member , I'm glad you are happy with my services and look forward to working with you in the future thx for work again very much appreciated jim

08/24/2017

He fixed two closet door and it went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only had small jobs to be done but he fixed everything and I will absolutely call him again for any future jobs.

CATEGORY contractors,doors

Hi member , I would like to thank you for the work and glad i could help .If you need asst. down the road let me know and will get you taken care of. thx again jim

08/23/2017

Jim did excellent work and I will have him paint and or vinyl side garage next spring and fix the deck. I would recommend Jim for any type of work. He is a true pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screws for the pool ladder hinges needed to be replaced. Jim replaced with galvanized screws. Jim caulked and painted front and side door he also sealed and waterproofed side of house

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

Hi member , thank you for the work its very much appreciated when your ready for other work let me know and will get you taken care of thx again jim

Plumbing, Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Light Electrical, Flooring, Interior & Exterior Doors, Decks, Small Jobs & Big Jobs.

Full Roofs.