PRO Under Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2017 • With Angi since May 2017

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

PRo Under Pressure LLC is locally owned and operated. We offer complete exterior HOT water pressure washing for residential and commercial customers. We specialize in green mildew removal and cleaning large concrete surface areas. We also offer complete exterior Bleach disinfecting. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is #1. We work with you from start to finish to keep your mind at ease, and to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your experience....

S&J hauling landscaping services

Hello James with S&J hauling here well the services I provide are light hauling small tree removal debris removal junk removal gutter cleaning landscaping services feel free to contact me for estimate

Jojo and Jays

Here at Jojo and Jays LLC I require quality. Owner operated since 2020. Fogger Disinfecting Pressure Washing Tile/Grout Cleaning Steam Cleaning

Leaf Me Alone

I handle leaf & snow removal in Downriver as well as Dearborn. Contact us for a free quote today! Discount for recurring customers.

06/27/2020

On time service was great

Description of Work
Exterior house powerwash

06/23/2020

Phil was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He worked on the house and garage for more than 4 hours. He put in extra effort to insure that the job (house and garage, deck) looked great. I'm happy and would recommend Phil and Pro Under Pressure Cleaning to anyone looking for pressure washing.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review, beautiful home that should sell quickly , good luck . Thanks again, Phil

06/17/2020

Phil was prompt for appt.- he did a wonderful job of power washing my home and driveway. I would use his services again-

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

05/16/2020

Job went very well, the exterior of the house and vinyl fence look great!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

05/15/2020

Mr Rogers did a great job I will be calling the company again next year

Description of Work
Overreaching of house and garage and driveway

Category pressure washing

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

Exterior Hot water pressure washing, concrete and floor surface cleaning.

Painting and Sealing.