FDR Cement Co Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2013

3.9

Owner Operated...

Family business. Give us a call today for your concrete driveway needs.

We accepted credit cards Winter hours M,T,W,T,F 9:00am-2:00pm

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

09/28/2016

Beware of this company. This contractor took a large deposit and never returned my calls. It took me over 5 months to recover my money through the court. BUYER BEWARE!

Description of Work
Replacement of driveway.

05/09/2016

Please see my previous post on 5-2-16. Within 48 hours of that post Frank and his crew were out starting our project, 5-4-16, and had the job completed on 5-7-16. The did a fantastic job. Frank did have a family emergency that prevented him from contacting us sooner.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of the driveway and sidewalk leading to the house.

Category concrete driveways

08/28/2015

Description of Work
I gave FDR a deposit of about $1,100 for him to replace my front porch and driveway. He put it in writing that if he could not do the work before freezing weather in 2014, that he would refund my deposit. He was not able to perform the work and did not respond to my many requests for the refund of my deposit. Three months after I sent him a certified letter, he did refund my money in the spring of 2015. Needless to say I did not hire him to do the job in 2015

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/15/2015

02/25/2015

Description of Work
We actually used FDR about 10 years ago when we put up a new garage. Frank and his crew are awesome. The do awesome work. Even now, 10 years later, our drive still looks great, no pitting or anything that I often see with cement. It looks great. The crew was professional, cleaned up after themselves and the job was finished in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company.

Concrete & masonry.