Bills Lawn Care & Landscape

With Angi since October 2012

Landscaping...

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

Blade Runners Lawn & Landscapes, LLC. (Ryan's)

My name is Ryan Boni, owner / operator of Blade Runners Lawn and Landscapes, LLC. We are a smaller family owned business that help home owners, property management companies, condo associations and commercial property owners who are disappointed by the insufficient level of personalized, quality service from their landscape & snow management company, frustrated with the lack of professionalism and are ultimately fed up with the inadequate results that come with being sold on the basis of the cheapest price. Blade Runners has been servicing residential & commercial properties in the area since 2002. We are recognized for our affordable, reliable, high-quality service and are fully licensed and insured in the State of Michigan. Our friendly, uniformed staff and top-of-the-line equipment reflect a positive image for the homeowners and businesses that choose Blade Runners and demonstrates the pride we have in being an active member of the community. Blade Runners was established with the goal of providing a more personal & professional level of service than what is widely available in the landscape maintenance industry today. Thanks to our growing list of satisfied clients and high referral rate, we believe that we are succeeding in that goal!

First & Never Last Lawn Care

We are a lawn care business specializing in grass cutting, snow removal, leaf removal and bush trimming. What separates us from other competition that we our first and never last. We believe that quality over quantity is everything so we like to focus on one job at a time and making each customer happy one smile at a time. I have been cutting grass since I was 8 but I started the company late 2020, so relatively 15 years being owner operated.

05/23/2017

sharon D.

Great! They were here on time and everything went well. Bill and his crew are terrific and will recommend them highly to anyone who needs lawn and landscaping done.

Description of Work
Had new sod laid in front lawn. Also had a tree and couple shrubs removed and new tree and plants added with additional stone added in beds and ledgerock added.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

03/25/2017

Timothy S.

Always dependable and great results

Description of Work
Have used at two properties in 2016 and had outstanding, dependable results.

Category lawn service

08/27/2015

cynthia C.

Bill's Lawncare and Landscaping takes pride in their work. The crew comes out and takes time cutting and edging our lawn, which the final result is a well maintained yard. So happy I found Bill and his crew...they are so knowledgeable and friendly! They also came to the house today to do some landscaping..that review you can find in 'landscaping'. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Bill's.

Description of Work
weekly cut and edge lawn.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/27/2015

cynthia C.

The crew came out to the house today and WOW...what a transformation it turned out 1,000 times better than I expected. Bill and his crew are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. They take pride in their work...it is not just 'another job' to them. I highly recommend them for weekly yard service also any landscaping job you need completed.

Description of Work
Reset garden walls,set new garden wall around maple tree,trimmed bushes in existing gardens,added top soil,added wood chips,laid landscaping tarp and installed river rock along fencing in backyard and installed lilac tree.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

05/12/2015

cynthia C.

I am so impressed with Bill and his company! They pay attention to detail...they are trustworthy...from the first initial meeting I had with Bill, I had a good feeling...I am now setting it up so that Bill will be taking care of our property, from cutting the lawn, landscaping to keeping the grass green and lush!

Description of Work
weekly lawn maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service

01/29/2015

Dwight S.

Overall he did a great job, however it appears I did not communicate well enough on a certain part of this project. However, I would recommend.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping for me in the front yard.

07/10/2014

Lois F.

I arranged to have this work done in May. Bill came out to my house, promtly at the time agreed, and gave me a written estimate of the job. I contacted him after a couple days to confirm and he gave me a July 9th date for starting the job. He explained that he was busy with other jobs but if he got caught up he would contact me and would be able to do the job sooner. I heard from him a couple of days before the job start date, to confirm everything, and he showed up on time as he said he would. From start to finish it took them 4 hrs., which included clean up. He and his partner worked straight through until the job was done and did a great job on installing the barrier, even fixing a portion of the fence for me. They were both professional and very careful working around the other plants and trees located in the same area. The cleanup was great, you couldn't tell that they had been in the yard at all. In the future I will be sure to use his services again

Description of Work
Installed a pressure treated, 4x4(two tiered), wood barrier along my back fence to block the open space under the bottom of my vinyl fence.

06/28/2014

Diane S.

Turns out my neighbors and their parents use him too. He did a really good job. He showed up when he said he would and he did his work and cleaned up after himself. What he said it would be, it was. My husband said he was a nice young man and it's not common for someone to give their word and actually follow through, so that was nice.

Description of Work
He did some landscaping work for us.

05/27/2014

Carla P.

They were wonderful. There were only two that died and I don't think it had anything to do with him. If I had a bigger area it would probably have more results but it's okay. There is also one but they are not morning daisies and they are yellow when they come up. This is the second year for my drift roses. I am hoping that the drift roses do well. They were great but my only wish was they take another ten minutes to blow the leaves out of the new grass off the driveway.

Description of Work
I used the landscaping service of Bills Lawn Care & Landscape. He put in all my five drift roses and he did a wonderful job. I have creeping Janice, he put those in.

04/14/2014

Gloria G.

They are good. The cost depends on what you want to get done. He cleans up good, he has a great personality, he doesn't put you off if there is a problem, he will come and see you, he even comes on Sunday, which is amazing. He charges more than other lawn companies, but the other companies strictly do my area, while he does the whole area. The quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
I use Bills Lawn Care & Landscape. They are coming this week to do some more work to power rake the lawn, and irrigate it. I use them every year.

Bills Lawn Care & Landscape