All Point Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2014

All Point Construction is committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, performance and value, as well as client satisfaction. We bring our knowledge and experience while listening to your wishes and expectations. We will ensure that you have the home of your dreams. At All Point Construction we prefer to take a highly collaborative approach with every project. Working closely with you, we put together the best team to cost effectively accomplish whatever will meet your needs ....

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi
S&J hauling landscaping services

Hello James with S&J hauling here well the services I provide are light hauling small tree removal debris removal junk removal gutter cleaning landscaping services feel free to contact me for estimate

Wishy Washy Power Washing, LLC

Call or click for an estimate, today!

01/29/2021

After some delays to get the needed materials, the job went very well. The crew was punctual and professional. Our house turned out to be one of the nicest in our subdivision. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

05/13/2019

The project started off well; however, it went south when one of the bricks on my home was damaged and the finished roof resulted in exposed rotten wood on all four corners of my roof corners. Although we could not resolve issues with the project manager, the owner came to our home and wrote orders to fix all our issues quickly and at no cost!! The other issue I had was the workers used profanity ...

Description of Work
Removed old roof & gutters and replace

09/12/2017

They were right on time, very informative. Great crew loved to have around very funny. But also very determined to get the job done and done right. Turned out beautiful now I have my own Virgin Island in my own bathroom! Way to go All Point!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodled

Category roofing,home remodeling

08/28/2016

The project as a whole took longer to complete than was originally agreed upon. There were some issues with a few things they installed, but they fixed them and significantly discounted our original price to make up for the inconveniences. Overall, the kitchen turned out great and they were able to complete it by the modified completion date.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen update - new cupboards, cabinets, granite countertops, floor, and lighting.

Category home remodeling

08/24/2015

AllPoint was responsive. Tom from Allpoint was easy to work with. The project was pretty extensive with special order roofing. The teams worked safely. The siding team from Allpoint were very detailed, and even made a quick change to a soffit after they completed the section. Based on the workmanship, we added the garage to the scope of the project

Description of Work
Roof, siding, build out of roofing peak

Category roofing,siding

Thank you! You were a pleasure to work with.

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Kitchen, Bath, Remodeling, & Additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available