ABC Bees Wasps & Spiders

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2011

8061 Marsh Rd

Algonac, MI 48001

ABC Home & Commercial Services is a full-service company, providing a large number of services to many clients (both commercial and residential).

03/04/2015

carl V.

02/25/2015

Robin H.

Description of Work
Used a powder to get behind siding to destroy a yellow jacket nest, there were HUNDREDS of them and I could not even walk past to get in the door. It worked. The price, $125, cheaper than other places I contacted, and definitely cheaper than an ER visit; I am allergic to yellow jacket stings. They guaranteed their work in writing. Would definitely use them again but I hope I do not have to.

12/18/2014

Cindy R.

Description of Work
Replaced shower knob and put in a new cartridge in kitchen faucet. I did work for ABC, but have not worked for them since Feb 2014.So I do not know if you can use this or not.

06/03/2014

Barbara E.

It went ok so far. Still many ants but I was warned this would happen.

Description of Work
Treatment for black carpenter ants. Put out 7 baits and treated exterior perimeter of our home.

05/15/2014

Debra B.

Description of Work
Spray for spiders

Category pest control, siding

01/10/2014

Stacy G.

they also got rid of a wasp's nest by our front steps, very punctual and professional, I'd use them again.

Description of Work
kill off tough to get at wasp nest underneath deck

08/12/2013

James N.

They're polite and on time. They showed up when they said they will. They did what we asked them to do. They come out when they're supposed to do. They do a nice publication that I enjoy. It tells about wasps and different homeowner things and I enjoy that part of it. They have a good community responsibility so I appreciate that also. Their price is very good for what they do.

Description of Work
I've used ABC Bees Wasps & Spiders.

05/09/2013

Vince B.

Didn't show

Description of Work
Called ABC 4/29 and told them that my house was being power washed and I NEEDED the house sprayed within a couple of days. I was told I was right around the corner from the office and it wouldn't be an issue. They gave me a discount for paying up front and then after ten days they still haven't shown up. I called the office today 5/9 and was told "It's only been 10 days, it's our busy time of the year". I respectfully told her she shouldn't sell services that she knew she couldn't deliver in the time I requested. Now, my new home that I move into tomorrow is completely overrun with spiders. I didn't even vall around for quotes because they were right around the corner and I like to shop local. Too bad.

05/25/2012

Ronald S.

They were very good. They were just really easy to deal with over the phone. The people who came were very knowledgeable. We were a little concerned at first because we have a cat in the house. They assured that things would be fine and not to worry about it. They really kind of worked with us. They were here when they said they would be.

Description of Work
ABC Bees Wasps & Spiders helped us with wasps.

Category pest control

We always do the best to be at someone's home when we say we will. Unfortunately, we cannot schedule exact time frames due to the nature of the work, but we do give a window of time. Thanks for the great review!

Doris B.

Had to smoke out the wasps and spray the whole. They did very work and I would recommend.

Description of Work
Wasp spray

Doris B.

The young man who did the work did a great job.

Description of Work
General house siding work.

Category siding

Thank you for responding to all three services. We are glad to be able to help you out - not only with pest control, but also with any other Home Services.

Doris B.

They were best you and I would highly reomceind them.

Description of Work
Seasonal spray Spider

05/08/2012

Gail O.

They have removed some wasps nests and sprayed the house. They came on time. They were very professional. They did their job. The experience was excellent. The price was excellent too, because it seemed reasonable to me. They were highly professional. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
For pest control, because I have a lot of wasps and spiders, I use ABC Bees, Wasps, & Spiders. I don't remember how much I pay.

Category pest control

Member, thank you for the good review!

06/29/2011

Valarie M.

They are into everything and they are a big organization. I wasn’t happy about their work in my sun room. They watered it down so bad I had to dry it and then wash it off because I have pets. So I wasn’t happy with the guy this time. A lot of people use them in the area.

Description of Work
ABC Bees Wasps & Spiders sprayed the outside of the house, the basement and the sun room in the spring.

Category pest control

When treating sun rooms and screened-in porches for spiders and wasps, our company does primarily treat entirely from the exterior. If the customer requests further treatment, we can (and do) apply inside the room (following the instructions on the product label), and we do so at no additional charge. The instructions on the paperwork we leave do recommend that people and pets do not contact treated surfaces until the application is dry, and it can take longer to dry in a porch or sun room (due to the reduced airflow - an application to the exterior is generally dry in just a few minutes). We do appreciate the opportunity to provide service for you this year, and look forward to seeing you again next spring!

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Management and Financial Services has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and get you back on track with the IRS and State so that levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, un-filed taxes, etc. You name it, we handle it when it comes to taxes of financial services. So stop stressing and call us now.

The Roof Cleaner

Roof Cleaning and Exterior Building Cleaning, Get 20% Off with Combination of Roof and Exterior Building Cleaning! Roof Cleaning cost 1/10th of replacement cost. Free Window Cleaning With Purchase. Free Mosquito treatment with purchase and gutter clean out.

Norse Services

Over 20 years experience in service industry, easy to work with , we take great care to provide excellent service to our customers. You name it and we will make it happen : Stripping and waxing floors , window cleaning , gutter cleaning and repair , full janitorial services, mold remediation, power washing , junk removal like I said you name it and we will make it happen .

Animal control, computer repair, deck maintenance, fire & flood restoration, grass cutting, gutter cleaning, heating & cooling, pest control, landscaping, power & window washing, roof cleaning, and tree & landscaping treatments.