Morse & Doak Builders Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2012

Morse and Doak Builders, Inc of Woolwich Maine has been in business since 1976 building, remodeling, renovation and restoring homes in mid coast Maine....

When my grandfather started roofing, his philosophy of business was grounded in the highest standards and "old time" values: honesty, integrity, and pride. This was a time when these core values where the backbone of America. He knew that a good reputation was much harder to gain than a bad one and the respect and trust of his customers must be earned and re-earned every day. My grandfather’s values upon which Roof Masters was founded have now passed through Three generations. We hope we remain blessed and are fortunate enough to pass them down to future generations. They are the building block of a proud family tradition, the source of our inspiration and the reason for our success.

At Wallace Home Improvement, we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, great attention to detail and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

07/03/2015

Excellent. Very high quality of craftsmanship. Great clean up and removal of old doors. The job was promptly completed and on the estimate. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed two slider door units and one front door unit with side panels.

10/22/2013

Description of Work
I plan to use them this month to fix a collapsed ceiling in my 1790 house. There is no one that I would trust to do the job.

Category picture framing,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling

01/26/2012

Their work was professional with heavy interaction with me and my requirements. The structure of the porch and new foundation was rebuilt with up-to-date engineering techniques (engineer on staff). The porch looks identical to the photos from 1900 and is built to last another 150 years. This is a quality company of long standing excellence in the Woolwich/Bath area. One of the owners has stopped b...

Description of Work
Rebuilt a large porch on a historic house in the style of the original (1835). Unforeseen problems with the porch foundation caused it to be rebuilt completely; an increase in cost that was discussed and approved with me.

Category home builders

Builders, bathroom, kitchen & dining room.