Oddscapes

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a landscaping company with 2 employees. We can bill by e-mail or mailing invoices. We now have a website (www.oddscapes.com) and we do paypal....

Finally Freedom Junk Removal

Finally Freedom Junk Removal

We are Veteran owned and Family operated- Better Business Bureau accredited. With 7 years of hard earned experience, we come to you and haul away your junk where it stands, We strive to make the process of junk removal as simple and as conveniently possible for you. We also work with any budget! It goes without saying, one of our biggest goals in providing junk removal services is on staying green. We care about our environment by recycling up to 60% of the items we pick up. We provide convenient trash removal all year long.

Offers by Finally Freedom Junk Removal on Angi

11/07/2020

Oddscapes has been taking care of my yard Summer, Fall and Winter for several years. They are a very responsive, thorough and dependable business. As I get older and am less able to do things myself they have stepped up and accommodated all of my requests and needs. The Fall leaf clean-up was the most recent. I was not home when they were here but when I came home ,I was so very impressed with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall leaf clean-up

CATEGORY lawn service

10/06/2018

Oddscapes did not reply to my contact through Angie's list, or on their website, but did get back to me quickly when I phoned. Unfortunately they do not work in my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow blowing a driveway

CATEGORY snow removal

10/05/2017

We are always pleased with their work. They are punctual, friendly, fair, and get the job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using Ernie and Jen for several years for things like yard clean-ups and dump hauls.

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service

09/28/2017

I was reminded today when I got home just how fortunate I am to have found Jen and Ernie. When I left there were fallen and dead looking leaves all over the yard and when I returned, the yard had been mowed and manicured to perfection! My spirits are always lifted after they have been here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All four seasons yard work and snow removal have been done in a timely and excellent manner.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch,snow removal

08/24/2017

Oddscapes are awesome. We've been customers for months now, first mowing/landscaping and then snow removal. They respond promptly, give good advice, do quality work, and are super nice folks too. Top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, mowing, snow removal

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,snow removal

2014 Super Service winner! We offer mowing, mulching,weedwacking, spring and fall clean ups, brush removal, some handyman work, etc.

To be determined when called.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal