Oddscapes

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

98 Haven Road

Windham, ME 04062

We are a landscaping company with 2 employees. We can bill by e-mail or mailing invoices. We now have a website (www.oddscapes.com) and we do paypal....

11/07/2020

Marysue M.

Oddscapes has been taking care of my yard Summer, Fall and Winter for several years. They are a very responsive, thorough and dependable business. As I get older and am less able to do things myself they have stepped up and accommodated all of my requests and needs. The Fall leaf clean-up was the most recent. I was not home when they were here but when I came home ,I was so very impressed with the spectacular job they had done. My yard looked so nice without a leaf in sight. I highly recommend Jen and Ernie.

Description of Work
Fall leaf clean-up

10/06/2018

Carolyn C.

Oddscapes did not reply to my contact through Angie's list, or on their website, but did get back to me quickly when I phoned. Unfortunately they do not work in my area.

Description of Work
Snow blowing a driveway

Category snow removal

10/05/2017

Zach B.

We are always pleased with their work. They are punctual, friendly, fair, and get the job done!

Description of Work
We have been using Ernie and Jen for several years for things like yard clean-ups and dump hauls.

Category hauling services, lawn service

09/28/2017

Marysue M.

I was reminded today when I got home just how fortunate I am to have found Jen and Ernie. When I left there were fallen and dead looking leaves all over the yard and when I returned, the yard had been mowed and manicured to perfection! My spirits are always lifted after they have been here.

Description of Work
All four seasons yard work and snow removal have been done in a timely and excellent manner.

08/24/2017

Elias C.

Oddscapes are awesome. We've been customers for months now, first mowing/landscaping and then snow removal. They respond promptly, give good advice, do quality work, and are super nice folks too. Top notch.

Description of Work
Landscaping, mowing, snow removal

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, snow removal

06/22/2017

RICHARD C.

Called this company twice, finally got a call back, they indicated they were not taking on any new customers because of the rain they were six jobs behind. I did not bother to call back, considered them to be too small and very un professional.

Description of Work
Landscaping, mowing, lawn maintenance, snow removal

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, snow removal

Sorry that we were not able to help you. We are a small company that takes pride in making sure our clients get the services they request. We would rather let you know that we are too busy than say we can do a job that we know we can't make time for. We called you back and let you know so that you may find someone that has availability to do it. Again we are sorry for not being able to help you.

04/10/2017

Marysue M.

They do a very thorough job no matter what the season and consistently leave my property looking great !

Description of Work
I am in my third season with Oddscapes. They take care of my mowing, Fall and Spring clean-ups as well as snow removal. Jen and Ernie are two of the most reliable, dependable and hard working people I have ever worked with.

01/26/2017

Marysue M.

Jen and Ernie are both very dependable and thorough regardless of the job they are doing.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category lawn service, mulch, snow removal

We try to make sure that all of your needs are met no matter what they might be. Any time you need us don't hesitate to contact us. Very glad we met you.

01/26/2017

Marysue M.

Jen and Ernie are a fantastic couple with a great work ethic. They are 100% dependable and I never worry that they won't come. I have had to call them on occasion to ask a question or ask them to help me with something and their response is always almost immediate. I could not be happier and have referred them to my friends who are also very happy.

Description of Work
I have employed Oddscapes for the past two years to do my yard work (mowing, weed whacking, leaf clean up etc.) and my snow removal.

Category lawn service, mulch, snow removal

Thank you for the wonderful words. We always try to make sure you and all of our clients get the attention they deserve. So glad we get to work with you now and in the future.

12/06/2016

Gail W.

Very well! Prompt, professional, friendly.

Description of Work
Weekly mowing

Category lawn service

We appreciate your kind words. It is nice to know that people really appreciate the work we do. Look forward to working with you through another season.

11/13/2016

elisha M.

I've been struggling to find a good landscaping company that is affordable in our area. I tried Oddscapes when it was clear we weren't going to find time to take care of our fall leaves. They came out that night for a quote (but we didn't need to be there) and then they were there the next day ready to go to do the work. I wrote them a check and put it on the door. It was much more convenient than having to be in person for the quote (typically having to miss work and find a time to meet up). I'll definitely be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup, and mowing of our lawn

Category lawn service

Thank you for the great review. We try our best to make sure you get the work done that you need without being intrusive on any ones schedule. We would be proud to be the landscaping company to help you out with any yard services you may need now or in the future.

10/22/2016

Mandy S.

Contacted by email quite late in the day and received a response quickly. Arranged to have them mow my lawn the very next day. Lawn looks great, the whole thing couldn't have been any easier!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category lawn service

So glad we could help you out with your lawn. We feel a person shouldn't have to wait long for a response. We would be glad to help you out more in the future if you need it. Feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it.

09/18/2016

Deanna F.

Great! They came and gave us an estimate they were priced more than fair! I went to go see my rental property this week and it looks great! better than I have ever been able to do it myself! Super impressed!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Category lawn service

Thank you for the wonderful review. We try to make sure you get quality work for [Member Information Removed] fair price. It was [Member Information Removed] pleasure to meet both you and your husband. We look forward to working with you again.

08/17/2016

Deanna F.

Great! They showed up when they said they would. They were very pleasant and gave us a fair price.

Description of Work
Property Maintenance

Category lawn service

We pride ourselves on being on time and doing above and beyond work for [Member Information Removed] client. Thank you for the review. It's always nice when we can meet wonderful people like you guys.

07/12/2016

Marysue M.

All the work they have done for me is more than satisfactory. My expectations are consistently exceeded. I am fussy about my yard and they do a tremendous job with mowing, weed whacking and just recently, the mulching. They really class up the place !

Description of Work
I am well into my second season of lawn care with Jen and Ernie and I continue to be impressed with their work ethic, honesty and dependability. I was just out watering and noticed they had mulched my front shrubbery bed and rose bed. It looks spectacular and is so neat and tidy.

Category lawn service, mulch

Everybody is "picky" about their yard. We like to connect with our clients like you so that your yard is exactly the way you like it. You have been an outstanding client and more recently a friend. Kind people like you are few and far between. Thank you for two great years so far. Looking forward to many more.

05/10/2016

Sarah P.

They were prompt, worked very hard, and were very nice and easy to work with. The whole yard looks completely different as they said it would. They take pride in their work and they truly enjoy it. It really shows in what they do!

Description of Work
They cleaned, mulched, and trimmed 7 flower beds that had been very neglected.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you are pleased with your flower beds. It was nice meeting you. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again.

01/01/2016

Marysue M.

This is my first experience having my driveway done with a snowblower. For years I have had it plowed and because the properties are so close together there was no place to put the snow. Consequently, I had to do lots of shoveling myself and I am less able to so that with each year that passes. Plow drivers rarely get out of their trucks and I ended up constantly frustrated. Even though I am spending more money , it is so well worth it to me. Ernie and his wife Jen are so thorough and 100% dependable ! They did an outstanding job clearing the driveway(fist time it has ever been done to the proper width since I stopped shoveling it) and they did a great job shoveling the areas we had discussed in the Fall. They are also very responsive to a call or e--mail and I am continuously impressed with their sincerity and kindness. I highly recommend them for all four seasons of the year ! Marysue

Description of Work
Snow blowed my driveway and shoveled my back steps, oil fill, deck and in front of my garage bays over the two day duration of the recent storm.

Category snow removal

We would like to thank you for the outstanding review. It is nice to know that you are pleased with our services. We are fortunate to have met you and help you out with any yard needs you should have. We are looking forward to working with you through all four seasons. Thank you again. Sincerely Oddscapes/Ernie & Jen

11/23/2015

Robert S.

Getting in contact was very easy, and the responsiveness was quick. They came and did an assessment of the job, and gave me a reasonable rate for the job. They showed up the next day, and by the time I got home, the leaves were all gone. I will definitely contact them again, for both this and other projects.

Description of Work
Came to do fall cleanup of a large volume of fallen leaves.

Category lawn service

Thank you for the review. We always try to be timely and efficient. We are pleased that you were happy with your clean up. You can contact us any time to schedule work you need done. It was a pleasure to be able to help you out. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review.

10/31/2015

Kathleen C.

They were timely & did an excellent job of cleaning up my yard. I was very pleased with the results!

Description of Work
Spring yard cleanup

Category lawn service

Thank you for the review. We are glad you chose us to do your yard work. It would be our pleasure to work with you in the spring. We appreciate that our work pleased you enough to call us again. Thank you again.

10/16/2015

Marysue M.

I am finishing up my first season of lawn care and yard work with Ernie and Jen and I cannot stress enough how thoroughly pleased and impressed I am with their work ethic, dependability and thoroughness. You never have have to worry whether or not they are going to show up and each time they are here the yard looks a little better. I have contracted with them for a leaf clean-up when the time comes and have also asked them to do my snow removal throughout this coming winter. Their prices are very fair and you will find they always go the extra mile for you. Yesterday, they even brought in my re-cycle bin. I have so much peace of mind knowing they will be taking care of my snow removal and feel certain I will become a year round customer. They have been a blessing to me and it is rare to find a couple with such a strong work ethic. I have the utmost confidence in them. Marysue Morrison

Description of Work
Front and back lawns mowed and everything was weed whacked and trimmed. Driveway and lawns also cleared of leaves.

Category lawn service

We are so glad we have had the pleasure of meeting you. We try to make sure that you are satisfied with our work each and every time we are there. Having a continuous customer as yourself makes it worth while. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

06/04/2015

Marysue M.

This is my first season with using Oddscapes to mow my property, mulch, do some weeding and get the lawns(front and rear)back in shape. I am very impressed with their knowledge and especially their work ethic. They arrived mid morning and just went right to work. They were very thorough and did such a good job weeding what is a miserably long perennial bed that had been neglected all last summer due to my taking a bad fall. It is now weeded and beautifully mulched as are other flower beds and my front bushes which run the length of the front of my house. I am accustomed to doing most of the yard work myself but now that I have retired and cannot do as much, it is very gratifying to have someone who takes pride in their work, does such a thorough job and leaves your property looking so well groomed !

Description of Work
They mulched my shrubs and flower beds and weeded one very long flower bed.

Category lawn service

It was our pleasure to help you with your flower beds and lawn. We appreciate the wonderful review you wrote. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you again for this great review.

06/01/2015

Brian E.

great job at brush cleaning and monthly yard maintenance

Description of Work
brush clearing

Category lawn service

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you are going to continue to work with us. See you soon. Thanks again

05/01/2015

Kate M.

Ernest and Jen are great to work with. The shed came down and they did a great job. I have continued to use them for yardwork, spring cleanup, and other outdoor tasks.

Description of Work
removed a long-standing shed and hauled it and other debris.

Category lawn service

We appreciate that you use our services. So glad that you know you can always call when you need help. Thank you for taking time to post a review.

05/01/2015

Carol S.

Spring clean-up of my lawn - took care of all the leaves ( and I mean ALL the leaves)......Before the snow came last fall there was a lot of wind and my lawn was just covered with leaves and small branches....then the snow came and sealed them in. That makes for a tough clean-up. They even blew all the sand etc. off my driveway. I was exceptionally pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Ernie did a fabulous job of cleaning up my yard. He took care of leaves, twigs, branches etc. He mowed the lawn.

Category lawn service

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the work performed. Should you need any assistance in the future please feel free to contact us. Thank you for the wonderful review.

04/28/2015

Marysue M.

.He did such a thorough job and was very professional in his conversation with me about what I need done. Can not thank him enough for the complimentary clean-up. He could have just done the minimum but left the property looking so neat and tidy. Had a big branch fall on my fence this winter and he did a superb job cleaning out that whole area and now it is ready for me to get the fence repaired. I look forward to working with him and getting my lawn and all the plant beds back in shape. I feel as though I am in very capable and honest hands.

Description of Work
Ernie di a complimentary Spring clean-up when I hired his company to take care of my mowing and yard services for the season.

Category lawn service

It was our pleasure to help you out. In this business it is all about the client. You are a wonderful person to work for.We look forward to being able to manage your lawn and gardens for you. We can't thank you enough for the amazing review. Thank you so much.

Souto Masonry LLC

SoutoMasonryLLC, is a business run in New England servicing primarily in Essex County as well as Middlesex County. We provide services such as: Retaining walls - Pool areas - Outdoor kitchens - Concrete - work - Tile work - Stone veneers - Brick - Block - etc. to both residential and commercial projects. Helping countless numbers of clients fix problems they may be facing with there living space, always eager to get the job done. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with the homeowners in our community. We look forward to working with you!

Greenwood Landscaping

When Dylan and his team at Greenwood Landscaping are doing work on your property, you know that you are in the best hands. Cost efficient, no smoking, no swearing, and family owned and operated. Every client he works with becomes a customer for life. Call today and book your project!

ALL WASH

ALL WASH is a top rated, local exterior cleaning company offering professional power washing and roof cleaning services. We have been an established and reputable company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction, and the highest quality of work. From the moment you speak to us on the phone to the way our trained professionals clean your home; You will be assured that ALL WASH is here to help you from start to finish.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

2014 Super Service winner! We offer mowing, mulching,weedwacking, spring and fall clean ups, brush removal, some handyman work, etc.

To be determined when called.