Steven Shugars and Company, Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

PO BOX 184

Westbrook, ME 04098

We are a small family owned and run company who has served Southern Maine for nearly 30 years....

10/01/2014

Phil S.

Description of Work
They pulled off old siding on half of our house and put up new siding to match a better quality on the rest of the house. They did a wonderful job. | |We used them many many years ago even before Angie's List even existed.

Category roofing,replacement windows

03/13/2014

Kevin K.

They came in and measured, ordered the windows and installed them all in one day.

Description of Work
New replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

this member is a great customer. Thanks for your repeat business!

02/08/2014

Adrian W.

Steven and his team helped us determine a plan to improve the exterior of the house. It was in need of attention (chipping paint, curling siding shingles). They were considerate of requests to make changes as needed during the project. The weather slowed the project down but it was completed in a timely fashion considering this. Steven was honest about a mix up in materials and offered a rebate in the project cost as a result. The crew was friendly and easy to work with. We are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Removed old siding from the house, wrapped the house in Tyvek and 1/4" foam board. Installed new CertainTeed vinyl siding

{removed member name} and his family were excellent, understanding customers. Thank you for your business!

Regal Replacement Windows

Regal Replacement Windows is a full service window company. We sell and install the best replacement windows in the industry. Our partnership with Soft-lite, Harvey, Paradigm, Marvin and Andersen assure that you receive beautiful windows with the quality craftsmanship you deserve and Energy Star performance for maximum efficiency. The choices are endless when it comes to style, color and patterns. All of our windows are American Made (Paradigm is actually Maine Made!) and have a 20 year glass warranty and lifetime warranty on parts and mechanisms. Our Historical certified windows meet the strict preservation codes required by the city of Portland. Our trained installers are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

ARJ Construction Inc.

ARJ Construction Inc. Milford, MA, 01757 (617) 620-4402 ARJ Construction Inc. is a Roofing Contractor located in Milford MA. We provide Roof Replacement, New Roof Installation, Metal Roof Installation Services, and more. If you need Residential Metal Roofing Services, call us now! Roof Installation Service Hopedale, MA;Mendon, MA;Upton, MA;Bellingham, MA;Medway, MA Roofing Contractor, Roof Replacement, Roof Maintenance, Metal Roof Installation, Residential Metal Roofing http://arjconstructionma.com/

T&A Builders

15 years in construction it's taken me some time to gain all the skills I have to be able to meet the needs of any and all my clients I also would rather lose some money due better job then to leave something not done I would inform client if not in bid then if client didn't wanna pay I would because I take pride what I due wanna due the best job possible for any and all my clients. My business is most repet customers by word of mouth so I make sure things are done fast but efficiently I'm fully insured. Can do any type of roof and can beat most quotes. Most roofs only take one day with my crew, willing to travel I will also due repairs to try buy more time I no things happen and I willing due work with anyone try meet there needs budget anything I have many contacts for many different people and I will be the first one to say I can't due a job but I might be able to get you pointed in the right direction. Also I'm Osha surtified to run machines and equipment to due the job my guys work safely as well staging fall protection and safe work environment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Lifetime warranty

We do not install or paint wood siding or shingles; we also do not install skylights, wooden windows, or garage doors.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Steven Shugars and Company, Inc.

How is Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. overall rated?

Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. open?

Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. provide

Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Steven Shugars and Company, Inc.?

No, Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offer?

Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. offers the following services: We offer most forms of exterior remodeling, including premium vinyl siding, metal and asphalt roofing, Paradigm™ vinyl replacement windows, doors, gutters, and vinyl and metal trim work.

Are there any services Steven Shugars and Company, Inc. does not offer?