TC Hafford Basement Systems Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2008

Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections....

Alternative Underground Utilities

This company is a excavation based company specializing in all underground utilities with over thirteen years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Nelly's Construction

We offer land clearing, pool digging, drainage pipe installation, excavation, hardscape, demolition, and any & all dirt work. **WE DO NOT REMOVE OIL TANKS** We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and customer satisfaction from start to completion. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality; regardless of how large or small the job! Please call us today to discuss your project!

Randy Marquis Well and Pump

Marquis Well & Pump is a complete water service company. We install and service water pump systems, softeners, all types water filtration, well drilling, and geothermal. We also provide these services: water testing, well inspections including pump testing, water pump system inspections, and filtration system inspections. If you have a problem with your water call "We have the Solution".

07/20/2020

To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extrem...

Description of Work
Basement/crawlspace waterproofing

08/24/2017

The repairs cost $820. I was dismayed that the repair cost was this high for a piece of equipment that was only 3 years old, and had been maintained as per recommendations. "They typically last much longer" I was told by the company, but there was no reduction in the price for the repairs. I found that the company was frequently slow to respond to phone calls, and the estimated repair time of 3-4 ...

Description of Work
In 2013 I had my basement waterproofed by TC Hafford with the installation of a plastic liner, a sump pump, and a dehumidifier. Overall the work seemed fine, the basement was indeed dry, and I had them come each year for the filter replacement/maintenance work on the equipment. It was more than disappointing then to be told in 2016 that the expensive dehumidifier (their exclusive brand) was no longer working, and needed to be replaced or repaired.

06/23/2017

We used them in the past and they were great. We wanted to use them again and they did not bother to return any of my phone calls.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

01/04/2017

Original repair continued to allow moisture in but the crew came back to do additional work and we've have had no problems since.

Description of Work
Repairing basement wall cracks.

04/07/2016

A good experience overall. Their customer service was phenomenal- they sent out literature and showed me a very informative video. Some minor details to the work were lacking, but overall a positive experience and I am glad I hired them.

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement, installed backup sump

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

01/18/2016

I scheduled the appointment for an estimate and they actually called back and moved it up. Estimator was great, very professional quick and really seemed to know what he was talking about. By the time he left I had the estimate printed out in my hands. I scheduled to have the work done on the spot. When the crew came to do the work they were both wonderful. Professional, courteous and kept my plac...

Description of Work
We had them seal a seam that created a leak we were having between the original basement foundation wall and an addition foundation wall.

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you very much for all the of the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Sincerely, Heather Farrell / Operations Manager

08/09/2015

Said we would hear back in two weeks. It's now been 7 weeks and still no response. We called several times for the written contract and estimate of costs and never heard back. We are now back to the drawing board and have lost half the summer for a project that should have been completed by now.

Description of Work
Came and looked at our home's foundation issues.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Hi [Member Name Removed] I apologize for the tremendous delay in response from your review. I am currently looking into the situation with the Specialist that visited with you. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this right and possibly get that quote in your hands or have another Specialist visit with you if you are interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me at heather@tchaffordbase...

09/10/2014

As my first experience was so poor, I'm trying one more time in the hope that it will be a more successful experience.

Description of Work
The provider came to the house as asked to look over a remodeling job. He took measurements etc., then left with the promise to return with the plan. When he did not return I called repeatedly, leaving messages each time. I finally received a call saying that he had been ill but was still definitely interested in the job and would have my plans and cost analysis the following week. I called the following week, received the same response, along with another apology. In the end, suffice it to say, he never showed up or called.

Category basement waterproofing

Hi [Member Name Removed] First, I am terribly sorry for the delay in response to your review. I am charging myself to be more diligent with our various online reviews and responses on behalf of our company. Your feedback is important and we apologize your experience was less than par. If you are still dealing with basement/crawl space/ foundation issues and would like to revisit the situation, we ...

08/20/2014

They had to return for little things that we unfinished. The outside discharge pipes were never glued and not cut in right. The humidifier had issues as well. One call and they were right on it though. They back up their work. It was exspensive, but it's a great system!

Description of Work
Dry basement system with triple save pump and dehumidifier.

08/18/2014

They were fantastic! Very professional, very thorough. All went well. Excellent communication, excellent final product.

Description of Work
Installed full basement drainage system.

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

Basement and crawl space waterproofing & foundation repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available