EnviroClean Floor Care & Restoration

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2013

170 John Roberts Rd. Ste. 12

South Portland, ME 04106

Our business is designed with the customer in mind as far taking care of them one client at a time, we are a quality determined company. All our employees are certified by the IICRC Firm and we are insured, licensed and bonded for the customers protection. We accept all forms of payment for the convenience of the client....

carpet cleaning (20)floor cleaning (10)oriental rug cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (3)water damage restoration (2)hardwood floors (2)tile installation (2)flooring (1)

01/25/2018

Lou V.

The carpet came out very clean with no more mildew odor. We are extremely happy with the quick response time, price and the quality of the service. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Basement carpeting was dirty and had a mildew smell.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

12/09/2017

VICTOR L.

This large, light-colored, machine-made wool Oriental-style rug was given to me. It was used for years in houses with cats (I am deathly allergic to cats and hate the smell) and it had been stored in a damp, musty basement for a year or two after that. It was dirty and smelled very badly of cat urine and mold. This company did a beautiful job cleaning it. There is no remaining smell. The rug looks clean and better yet, feels clean to the touch. There were a few rust spots that had been there for a long time: The prior owner had tried to get them out and hadn't been able to. These did not come completely out, although they are less noticeable, and the company had mentioned in advance that they might not be able to get them out. I had a little trouble with logistics: The rug was brought back a couple of weeks later than I'd asked. At one point I thought the company was asking me for additional payment above what had been agreed on and paid in advance, but this was a mis-communication due to a misplaced invoice and the price originally quoted was honored. The staff were courteous and knowledgeable. The quality of the cleaning was much more important to me than anything else. This was a filthy dirty rug. They did a superb job cleaning it. I would hire them again in a blink.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a filthy 13' x 8' Oriental-style wool rug

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

03/13/2017

Catherine F.

Excellent service: rugs were overdue for cleaning and they came out very well. Staff was responsive and professional. Really appreciated the pick up and delivery, and flexibility on extending the return date due to our schedule. Not sure if price was competitive as I liked talking to them right away and didn't bother shopping for price. Will use their services again.

Description of Work
Two oriental rugs were cleaned, picked up and delivered.

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

08/12/2016

kerry M.

The rugs were delivered stain-free, clean and in perfect condition.

Description of Work
Cleaned two badly stained Tibetan rugs.

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

09/01/2015

Patricia T.

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!! Showed up on the dot, courteous & so pleasant. I had just moved in the day before and I was in the midst of a meltdown over the cable company drilling holes in the house when Enviro showed up and calmly went about their business around the chaos. One of the sofas "used" to be off white but was more brown after several years of kids & dogs and when I got home I didn't recognize it...looks like new again..and the house smelled nice :-) SOOOOOO happy with this service, I would highly recommend it..and green to boot Patricia

Description of Work
cleaned and protected 2 large sofas

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2015

07/07/2015

Joline J.

Unfortunately our dog was sick a few months ago and we were left with several stains on our carpets. We tried to clean the stains ourselves with a carpet washer and pet stain remover, but the stains remained. I was convinced the carpets would need to be replaced. They are 21 years old, so it seemed logical that we were better off replacing them then spending money on having them cleaned, as I was also convinced the stains would never come out. On a whim, I called EnviroClean, received a quote over the phone, and they were able to come out the same day. An hour an a half after the EnviroClean technician arrived, my carpets are beautiful and almost look like new! We will definitely keep these 21 year old carpets for much longer now that they look so great - and no pet stains! Very professional, courteous, and held the quoted price. The technician was very experienced and was quickly able to assess the stains and determine what specific products would be necessary to remove them. He did not move furniture as that was not part of the quoted work. I'm not sure what that would have done to the price and the response time if I had requested that, but I received the exact services I needed and am very satisfied. P.S. The dog is now fine and we still let her on the carpets!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room, bedroom and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

06/19/2015

Carolyn A.

I had 3 different companies give me quotes, and EnviroClean provided the most reasonable quote, and also seemed to be the most knowledgeable about what it would take to clean the floor. The staff was very professional and really easy to work with, and did a fantastic job on the basement floor. I am so happy that the basement is now in perfect condition! I would definitely hire EnviroClean in the future, and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Cleaned a layer of hard-packed dirt/dust off of a basement floor

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2015

06/10/2015

Siony Y.

Excellent job done on the kitchen tiles;the guys were friendly and professional and did a good job. Another guy was sent to do the carpeting but unfortunately did not do a good job cleaning the carpeted stairs. I pointed this to the owner Dough and immediately promised a crew will come back to redo the stairs. They came back and this time it's a different crew, much more professioinal and friendlier.

Description of Work
Cleaned the tiles in the kitchen ; steamed cleaned the 3rd floor carpeting including the stairs

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

06/09/2014

Barb M.

They came right out that day and did a good job cleaning the carpet.

Description of Work
He cleaned the garden, did about water fix, and had it restored. I would not recommend them out. It was just one 2 rooms, and 2 rooms and some stuffs just like family room down, dining room, and hall so we could see the positive thoughts pertains to the hall.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/11/2014

04/23/2014

Brian M.

They were professional and straightforward in the pricing and all that. We were really satisfied with it. We chose them because the stuff that they used was environmentally friendly and nontoxic. The price was really good, right at the middle where I thought it would be.

Description of Work
We used the services of EnviroClean Floor Care & Restoration. We bought a house and wanted to have all the carpets cleaned. They also did some of the furniture we had, a few couches and 2 recliners.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2013

Enviroclean Floor Care & Restoration provides floor care services to commercial and residential clients. Services include professional carpet cleaning, wood floor deep cleaning and polishing, oriental and area rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, upholstery cleaning, pet stain and odor removal, concrete and vinyl floor cleaning and carpet repairs and powerstretching. We also offer water damage restoration and mold removal services.

Window Cleaning