J & J Home Improvements

With Angi since June 2014

We at J & J will travel up to 40 mile radius of Sidney, Maine to do what is needed for you depending on job!...

Heat Pumps of Maine

At Heat Pumps of Maine we specialize in Heat Pump installations. We are energy efficiency experts and are Efficiency Maine registered vendors. Factory trained through Mitsubishi, Samsung, and Daikin. Our technicians have the ability to install your equipment to factory specifications as well as service and troubleshoot the equipment in a timely manner. Give Heat Pumps of Maine a call for your next heat pump install!

Field Handyman Service

I run a handyman business out of Woolwich Maine I can do anything from minor plumbing and electrical to building sheds or decks or roof repair/replacement I have experience in a lot of different trades and can do almost everything

Backshore Home Improvement

Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans.

05/15/2017

Great, at first. John (owner) installed a Trio system for me in 2013. Everything ran as it should for a few months, but I started having spuratic "low water" error issues that would cause the system to shut down. At first, john would respond and have me reset it and it would run again. After about a year it started getting progressively worse, sometimes taking me hours of resets to get it going. John would respond via text, but never would return to solve the issue. I've juggled this same issue for years, sometimes needing to bleed the entire water system to get it to come back on. 2 days ago it went off, and after 2 days I cannot get it to go. We are out of heating season, but we still require the furnace for our hot water. John refuses to respond or come over and frankly has left us high and dry from,the start. He pushed me into this Trio Boiler and nobody locally wants to work on them. At this point I have to hire somebody from out of town which is going to cost me big bucks. Buyer beware - follow up service is terrible.

Description of Work
Brand new Furnace install - 2013

Category apartments,heating oil companies