Harbor heights property group

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2014

3.7

Installation of granite countertops, tile floors, custom showers and interior remodeling....

T&A Builders

15 years in construction, fully insured. Can do any type of roof and can beat most quotes. Most roofs only take one day with my crew, willing to travel

TG Painters

We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

4Pro Painting & Power Washing

We offer fine quality Interior & Exterior Painting and restoration repairs. We're based out of Newburyport, Ma. and seasonally out of Poland, Maine. We easily service most parts of Northshore Massachusetts. , Southern New Hampshire, and up the coast of Maine into our other service area in the Sebago Lakes Region. Our professional painters and carpenters are the highest quality you can get and we are proud to offer a superior job at a reasonable price. We offer quick and free estimates any time. Please feel free to call Dan anytime to talk about your upcoming project.

Offers by 4Pro Painting & Power Washing	 on Angi

07/27/2018

Harbor Heights (Ryan Cheplic) did not show up to perform the work on the date agreed or any time thereafter, despite numerous requests on our part. He's extremely unprofessional, constantly pointing fingers at everybody else unable to accept blame, and claimed that we were the cause of his delay without any foundation for these remarks, when, in fact, we were ready for him to work. I'm sure he's a...

Description of Work
Shower Demo and Remodel

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

10/01/2014

The end result was done both professionally, but also timely. I was very impressed with his punctuality and thoroughness. My kitchen floor had to blend into the living room and another room, both of which had transition issues. He solved the problem within my budget and I'm very pleased with it. I would highly recommend Ryan Cheplic's workmanship.

Description of Work
Ryan Cheplic repaired my water-damaged kitchen and entryway. He had to reconstruct the sub-flooring, then proceeded to install a beautiful ceramic tile floor.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling

08/06/2014

Ryan was really the greatest. He was very courteous, punctual and expert. He also fixed a few things for us that we didn't ask to be fixed (for free). I would with no hesitation strongly recommend him.

Description of Work
Installed Granite kitchen counter

Category countertops,roofing,marble & granite