Dana Larrabee Sr. General Contracting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

No job too big or small. I have been in business since 1990....

Sebago Dock & Lift, Inc

Dock Manufacturing, Sales & Service. Moving services, junk removal, storage solutions, Metal Fabrication and Welding. ADA handicapped accessible ramps.

Caswell + Co

Customer Service Based Company - We plan, we adapt, and we are proactive. We assign a team of experts in the type of project you are building, and we actively manage the overall effort. Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide timely and accurate information regarding project cost, alternative systems/materials, and schedule, as well as value-added options. A commitment to customer service Our calculated approach allows our clients to make informed decisions throughout pre-construction and construction for a seamless process from start to finish.

JGPainting

We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washing * Interior Painting and Staining * Exterior Painting and Staining * Wallpaper Removal * Color Consultations * Deck Staining * Drywall repair * Free Estimates * Fully Insured

07/28/2015

Dana was the first of 3 contractors I contacted to get back to me within a day of my search. He was pleasant and professional during our conversation and I asked if he would come to my house and give me an estimate. He did, his estimate was reasonable so I asked for a contract. Dana went above and beyond simply installing my new cabinets. He informed me of some issues , how to resolve them, and ga...

Description of Work
He was contracted to pull out old kitchen cabinets and install new ones

Category woodworking,architect

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Removed old shingles from roof, made repairs, covered roof with water barrier, replaced metal drip edges, sealed vents & chimney flashing and reshingled with architect shingles. Job completed on time and neatly.

08/26/2013

I performed all of the prep work (including cement pads in basement and post up from basement) and he simply spec'd and installed the beam along with the posts to hold it in place. When I proceeded to the next step of installing strapping I discovered that the 19'6and quot; beam was 1.5and quot; out of level. That much of a slope would have been very noticable when installing kitchen cabinets and ...

Description of Work
I contacted Dana to install a new beam in my kitchen to straighten out a sagging second floor.

07/16/2012

Crew arrived on time every day. Worked hard and took only two breaks during the whole day. Job took a half day longer than estimated but they wasted no time.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, rebooted vent pipes, covered roof with Grace paper, replaced drip edges, cleaned gutters, and reshingled. Also reshingled the shed roof. Removed all trash every day when done working and checked yard for nails.

Category architect

I do any general construction jobs from new to repair or remodels. Masonry jobs also. start to finish houses to small handyman jobs.