Seacoast Flooring

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

937 Portland Rd

Saco, ME 04072

Seacoast Flooring offers sales and installation of carpet, vinyl, luxury vinyl, laminate, tile, hardwood, cork, bamboo and natural stone. We offer free estimates and "E-quotes". Visit our website for views of our showroom and more details. Our staff has over 30 years experience in sales and installation....

11/03/2019

Gary E.

My wife and I walked into this store. It felt like I was bothering the salesman right from the beginning. I had to keep asking him to show me certain pieces. All the while he was calling my wife "honey" and "darlin'"! When I asked for a quote to have my room done he scratched some numbers on a notepad's tiny piece of paper and ripped it out and handed it to me. Ok?. See ya! I hate giving negative reviews, but to me customer service can be 80% of the sale. The store I finally chose was night and day compared to this experience. Likewise, I don't wish ill will to a local business, but the vibe I got at this place makes me want to hope they lose some customers with this review.

Description of Work
Floor installation.

06/18/2019

Sally R.

They showed up on time and id a great job. They left everything very clean and took all of the scrap with them. They couldn't have done a better job.

Description of Work
The installed new kitchen floor

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/13/2017

Eileen H.

They were very helpful throughout the process. They originally did not plan to replace the subfloor however when the installers got into the job they felt that the existing subfloor needed to be replaced. They went back to the shop to get the subfloor cut, returned and completed the job. We are thrilled with how great the floor looks -- no one thinks it is vinyl tile -- everyone thinks it is ceramic tile.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring in small bathroom with vinyl tile.

03/05/2016

Mary &Tom C.

Great.

Description of Work
Refinished oak floors downstairs - installed new wood floor upstairs

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/29/2016

Willis H.

The installation went well and when I found some area that I didnt like they came and fixed them. The problem came when I discovered new areas that needed touch up.. Made arrangement that they would contact me after I returned from a trip. I ended up having to contact them and then waited for the installer to contact me. I needed to make another call and finally he came out to see what I was talking about.. There were a couple of places that he ended the flooring so there was a empty space. One of these areas would have involved the removal of a lot of flooring to fix. He suggested another way to fix it. Then he said he would definitely be back before we left for Florida for the winter. He never came back. He made the comment that he would contact me and that I shouldn't contact Seacoast. I thought that very odd. We went to Florida on Jan. 8 and I haven't heard from him or Seacoast since third week of Dec. I just now called Seacoast and they have to look up my record and get back to me. I am sending this before I hear from them!

Description of Work
Took out existing floor and put down a laminate floor

12/02/2014

Ann A.

Perfect! We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Carpeted bedrooms; luxury vinyl tile bathroom, entry, kitchen - their crews sanded and finished living and dining room floor - subcontract arranged and managed by Seacoast.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/10/2014

RJ H.

It was fine. I wasn’t home when they did the work but if there has been a problem, I would have heard about it.

Description of Work
I used Seacoast Flooring to install a laminate floor.

06/18/2013

Donna T.

Amazing! They did a wonderful job installing my bedroom carpet and were very careful in moving furniture. I was very appreciative that they took delivery on carpet that I was having sent up from Georgia. Of particular note is the fact that I had somehow misquoted the dimensions for the indoor/outdoor carpet .... we were four feet short!They took back the carpet and installed the proper size the next day with a VERY fair price settlement, considering that it was MY mistake. The people in the office and the installers were wonderful!

Description of Work
Installed carpet that I provided (not having purchased it from them) and also installed indoor/outdoor carpet that I did buy from them.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

01/27/2013

Philip S.

After visiting several stores in the area, selected Seacoast Flooring for my job. They were helpful in choosing tile options and complementary carpeting. Did an excellent job installing tile - minimal cuts and grout lines. Added baseboards where needed. We are very pleased with the results and would recommend them to anyone and will use them in the future!

Description of Work
Had them remove old flooring (wood and carpet) and replace with tile and carpet. Installers prompt, courteous and job completed on time and on budget.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

01/08/2013

Melinda D.

I decided to have some remodeling done in my home and went to Seacoast Flooring to look at carpet, flooring and tile (for a tub backsplash and kitchen backsplash). Barbara and the rest of the team were very patient as I tackled the myriad of choices for carpet, flooring and tile. After I had picked out my kitchen cabinets, I took samples of what I had chosen in tile and flooring in order to pick out a counter top for the new cabinets. The first item to be installed was the carpet and it was done professionally and with a smile. Then there was quite a wait as the bathtub ended up having to be ordered as what I wanted was not in stock. Once that was in and the tile work done in the bathroom, they came and installed the bathroom and kitchen floors. The possible problem with all this installation was that I had two dogs who wanted to help and all the personnel who worked on the project were wonderful with the dogs. They also went out ot their way to make sure that the kitchen was useable as the flooring was an overnight project. In addition, they put a large hutch back in the kitchen as I had to "drag" it out before the flooring was installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs tile (which was installed by another contractor), carpet and flooring. Thanks to you all for your wonderful care!

Description of Work
Seacoast Flooring provided me with vinyl, carpet and tiles. They installed the carpet and flooring. They were more than willing to hold some materials for over 4--5 weeks as the bathtub installation was delayed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Right Time

Our mission at Right Time Construction LLC is simple: to provide high-quality services for our customers. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Construction Company. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.

Jim Floor Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hardwood flooring services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Tomahawk flooring

We specialize in hardwood, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring. I do clean floors as well. We are a young growing business but are very motivated too meet all your needs. Also we have the best deals on installation. FREE estimates within the first 40 mile radius of our office.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Residential and commercial installation of all types of flooring, free in-home consultations