Greater Portland Paint Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

Servicing all of Greater Portland and Cumberland Counties, we offer a full range of quality interior and exterior painting services. Call us today to see why we are so highly rated! ...

TG Painters

We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Lenzen Finishes

Lenzen Finishes is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. You can see five-star reviews and pics from Lenzen Contracting. This is a Las Vegas-based paint company I started in 2005 after leaving the painters Union local 159. For 15 years we have completed all phases of painting from a few hundred to quarter-million-dollar projects, ranging from Residential, Commercial, State and County work. This new East coast division has enabled me to expand and be closer to family.

JGPainting

We provide paint services that go above and beyond the expectations of our clients. When you hire us, it will be because you are confidant with the quality and value of our services and have made the educated decision to choose us! Our small team of friendly painters provides a speedy service, so that your home can get back to normal as soon as possible. We welcome you to give us a call, schedule a free estimate and meet the owner, Jason Guimond, to discuss your painting needs. * Power Washing * Interior Painting and Staining * Exterior Painting and Staining * Wallpaper Removal * Color Consultations * Deck Staining * Drywall repair * Free Estimates * Fully Insured

02/09/2015

Kathleen B.

Very professional. Excellent staff- neat and timely at a very reasonable price. They will be coming back next summer to do more work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

10/30/2014

Brian E.

Horrible customer service - no return emails or calls - if this is the way they treat future customers I dont want to find out how they act during the job

Description of Work
Wanted to get an exterior painting estimate - emailed a couple of times with no response and I called and left messages and never even had the courtesy of calling me back - horrible customer service

09/15/2014

Susan L G.

The entire crew was very efficient and they seemed to work very well together. They cleaned up after each day and worked very hard despite the heat. The results were better than I expected and I would most definitely recommend their work and will plan to hire them for inside winter jobs.

Description of Work
The exterior of the house desperately needed painting and there was trim that needed to be replaced. Dale and his crew showed up and in a few days transformed my house. My house was originally painted white with faded green shutters was boring. I decided to change the color and worked with Dale who offered great advice.

08/27/2013

Michael B.

very good. quick. Qigh quality. No issues. Met Schedule.

Description of Work
paint outside and inside

Category house painters,interior painters

08/26/2013

Mike D.

The job was done efficiently and stayed within the quote, I would definitely use this company again. Great job all around!

Description of Work
stained the outside of the house and painted all the trim

07/17/2013

Eleanor S.

The estimate never came. While I waited for his estimate to make a comparison with one I had received the same day, I lost out on having this painting job done this summer or fall by anyone. Everyone with a decent repuration was booked up. I never heard from him again, even after emailing him with a reminder after 10 days past.

Description of Work
Dale kept his appointment with me to see my house, review what I needed. He acted as if he wanted to do the job (caulking of all windows, exterior trim painting, deck painting), was pleased that I was agreeable to the fall instead of the summer. He said he would get an estimate to me by email within one week to ten days.

10/31/2012

Mike D.

I delayed the job a couple times due to events we had at the house, but once the crew could start the job went very fast. A few things I asked Dale to address he did, no problem. The crew cleaned up after the job, including the windows and the house looks great.

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our house stained and the trim painted. The estimate was fair and when the job was done the price remained the same. The job was done quickly and professionalIy. I never felt pressured by Dale to get payment to him and he was responsive to all my requests. I would use his company again and recommend it to anyone. Thanks for a job well done!

10/16/2011

Chris S.

They did a great job, they were very professional, the quality of their work was excellent, they were not intrusive, they were punctual, they kept us informed of progress, they were neat neat and they did the job on the schedule and for the price they quoted - no extras. I will not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Dale and his crew painted and caulked all of the exterior frames of the 33 windows in our 101-year old brick townhouse in the West End in Portland and the back porch and yard shed.

06/07/2011

Seth B.

Greater Portland Paint Co did a fantastic job painting the exterior of our home and completed the job quickly and efficiently. Dale and his crew were friendly and professional through the whole experience, from the estimate through the completion of the project. We had some specific requests, and they were very thoughtful in listening to our ideas and suggesting their own without making us feel like the "stupid homeowner," which had been our experience with other projects in the past. We were in contact throughout the project and they had no problems answering our questions or clarifying what we wanted done in specific areas. The price was fair and right in the middle of our three estimates, and the completed job exceeded our expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for a paint job that really makes their house stand out.

Description of Work
We have an older home (1890's) that is made up of three buildings; the house with two decks, the garage, and a small cottage. Our project was to have all three buildings painted and both decks treated. They power washed and scraped where necessary, and spent some extra time with the prepping and priming so the actual painting happened very quickly and they were done before we knew it. They also suggested treating the mansard roof with cedar shingles with a bleaching oil to help it age evenly and avoid problems with mold and other stuff currently growing on it, and it turned out to be a really good suggestion because it already looks a little more gray and complements the house better than the look of the raw cedar.

12/01/2010

Mary Jo C.

Everything went absolutely fantastic. It was the best service I have ever had with a painting contractor. The employees worked very hard. All the charges were exactly what he said they would be. They were very clean. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He painted the inside of my rental property, glazed all the windows, and refinished some flooring.

Category interior painters

Greater Portland Paint Co

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2010

242 W Pownal Rd

North Yarmouth, ME 04097

Interior & exterior painting.

Visa, Check