Alternative Heat Source Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2013

We sell Wood, Gas, Pellet Stoves and Fireplaces including Fireplace inserts. We install and service everything we sell Also Selling wood pellets, Bark mulch and Gravel...

Comfort Air Systems

Full service electrician & Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning.

Aire Serv of Southern Maine

Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey .

Pine State Services

Why wait? Call Pine State Services! We are a locally owned company. We are leaders in green technology and energy for Southern Maine. Call us to find out how you can go green and save money and the environment. We are proud of our superior customer service, quality of work and technical training we provide our technicians. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our showroom to examine live working heating and cooling systems so you can be better educated before making a purchase decision. Order service 24/7 from our website or by calling 207-Why-Wait. (949-9248) Thanks for checking us out on Angie's List. Additional customer testimonials are online at www.pinestateservices.com.

02/17/2014

Tod B.

They did a better job, and cleaned more things than any of the previous cleaners. The change in the stoves performance was dramatic. I was shown some of the parts that needed cleaning that had not been cleaned since we bought the stove. Great guys, great job.

Description of Work
The cleaned the stove.

Category fireplaces

Thank you very much, we appreciate your buisiness

07/09/2013

Audrey N.

They did not track the oil tank throughout my home. They cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job. I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They took the oil tank out because they converted it to gas. They installed the new furnace and lined my chimney.

Wayne C.

They are reliable, consenins and honest. They are great and I would not go anywhere else, as I have been using them for (8) years.

Description of Work
They fixed an electrical issue with the stove. We have used them for many years to service our wood pallet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your support, customer feed back is important to us Thanks, Carl

Chris Y.

It was great, and we had no problems. We have used them for maintenance since then and they have been fantastic!

Description of Work
They put a pellet stove in for us.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You have been great customers, a pleasure working with. Thank you for your feed back. Carl

Donna S.

They did a great job. They explained how to use it by myself so I do not have any issues. I have used it and have never had any problems. I would recommend them in a heart beat! They were very punctual and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a new propane gas fireplace which replaced the regular fireplace that was there before.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

It was a pleasure working with you, we appreciate the feed back. Thanks, Carl

06/04/2013

CLAIRE D.

Alternative Heat Source is incredible in cleaniness, thoroughness, polite, on time and price. I have had my pellet stoved cleaned 3 other times and was sooo sick over the complete mess the house was in. i had BLACK everywhere. Alternative Heat source left zero dust/soot in the house. VERY VERY neat and and thorough.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned pellet stove and venting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much, customer feed back is important to us. It was a pleasure working with you. Carl & Kory

Sales, Installation, service and delivery

Oil Burner cleanings, Propane Furnace service. Chimneys sweeping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available