Arctic Roofing General Contractors

Founded 2018 • With Angi since March 2018

561 Main St

Lewiston, ME 04240

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Arctic Roofing General Contractors specializes in asphalt shingle roof replacement for residential and light commercial structures. We feel we build a better roof!...

roofing (23)siding companies (1)

11/14/2020

The folks arrived on time, worked extremely hard, were very safety cautious, preventively protected the entire home from any damage, cleaned up extremely well, and left in one day! Roof looks great. I am extremely pleased and Norm is very customer focused. Just SUPAH as we say in Maine!

Description of Work
Full tear off asphalt roof replacement.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

10/18/2020

I highly recommend Arctic Roofing to anyone who needs roof work. Estimate within 1 day. Contact by Mr. Dickerson with a quote within three days. Both roofs done in ONE day with all waste picked up and put in the dumpster for pick-up. Arctic's crew are professional installers to top it off..

Description of Work
Removed old shingles, inspected underlayment, applied a full layer of ice and water shield, new drip edge and rake edge, ridge vent, cap etc. on house and barn.

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/15/2020

The work crew did a fantastic job. Totally professional workers who completed the project as scheduled by Norm Dickinson. Polite, and respectful people with a visible dedicated work ethic. Cleaned up meticulously. Would highly recommend them and already have.

Description of Work
Replaced asphalt roof

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

08/11/2020

I was very pleased with Mr.Dickerson and his men... Norm is a very good communicator and was patient and thorough in his explanations and answers to all my questions. His crew was timely given the roadwork that held them up a bit...and they all worked well together and were fast...and thorough also. The job was done neatly and they were finished and gone by supper.... The cost was very reasonable ...

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

05/22/2020

Excellent, Norm is very professional person, he has always been on top of things, always on time making it happen, you can definitely depend on him getting things done,

Description of Work
Replaced a commercial roof up in Damariscotta Maine

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

05/20/2020

It took some time for someone to come out to do an estimate, but he never got back in touch with me to tell me the estimate. I called several times and was told I would have the estimate at the end of the day, but I was never contacted. I can understand if they are busy, but it’s been a month and I haven’t heard a thing, not even an apology on the phone. I won’t be doing any business with this com...

Description of Work
Replacing roof

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

I sincerely apologize for not getting back to you in a timely fashion; the employee we had visit your house ended up quitting work and left us blindsided us as to the issues he left unfinished, including your proposal. He won't return our calls either, and had personally told me that he had sent you a proposal and that you declined the work. Obviously we believe you over him, but that was the reas...

04/30/2020

Arctic Roofing was a great company to work with. The owner, Norm, went out to my camp within a few days after I contacted him and provided a detailed quote with several options. He also provided overhead photos of my damaged roof taken by a drone. We agreed on a price and the job was completed promptly. I highly recommend Arctic Roofing to anybody in need of a roofing company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

02/14/2020

Norm and his crew were just great, exceeded our expectations. Super professional from start to finish. Norm promptly came out and surveyed both structures, took HD drone video and photos, and drew up a competitive professional contract. The crew was super courteous and extremely experienced. They completed both jobs, full tear off and replacement roofing jobs, in the heart of winter and did a fant...

Description of Work
Asphalt shingle roof - complete replacement on both home and cabin.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Review for Arctic Roofing General Contractors  - 561 Main St, Lewiston, ME - 38387380

01/09/2020

I was thoroughly satisfied with the work that Arctic Roofing did on my home. From my initial interaction to completion of the roof, Norm and his crew were extremely professional and responsive. Norm inspected my roof using drone photography and provided a prompt and accurate estimate. The work done by his professional crew was superb. One of the things I was most impressed by was the level of outs...

Description of Work
Replaced asphalt shingle roof section

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

10/12/2019

Great, very professional and work was done on time!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

Roof replacement: asphalt shingles. We begin with a full tear off of your existing roof, followed by a close inspection of the wooden decking. We then apply a layer of ice and water shield to the entire roof, not just the bottom three feet, giving you much greater protection in two ways. First, it adheres stringly to the decking, preventing any water-to-wood contact. Secondly, it creates a waterproof barrier around every single nail we use with a self-healing property which immediately fills in minor holes and seals every nail from leaking. From there we use Certainteed Landmark or Landmark Pro shingles, the premium long lasting architectural shingles with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. We use a minimum ofsix nails per shingle and replace the drip edge and if necessary, supply new lead flashing for chimneys and new boots for any pipes or vents that require them. We back up the materials warranty with our ten years of full warranty coverage for the entire process.

Repairs (*other than for roofs we installed) and metal roofing Gutters and metal or vinyl trim Vinyl or aluminum siding We hope to add these services soon.