Auburn Frame to Finish

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2014

We provide services pertaining to all home improvement. We are a small company of 3, with an occasional 4th hire should the need arise. My motto is "If it wouldn't be good enough for my own home, it is not good enough." I am very particular about the quality of work that is put out, as we take great pride in my trade, and want our name to mean something to you. We offer very reasonable rates, often bidding considerably less then other contractors. We have more then 20 years in the painting trade, as well as 25+ years in roofing and siding. Let us exceed YOUR expectations....

Backshore Home Improvement

Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans.

CertaPro Painters of Maine

We are independently owned and operated locally, serving Maine since 1992. We have brightened the homes and lives of over 3000 customers over the years and hire only friendly and competent professional painters. Our core values are the basis for my business. They include respecting the individual, deliver what you promise, have pride in what we do and practice continuous improvement.

Redo Properties

REDO Properties is the finest family owned residential and commercial painting company in Maine. We only use professional grade products and specialize in delivering superior finishes. We are the only REDO you'll ever need.

08/22/2016

They did a great job. They were on time, got the job done quickly, and did all the clean up. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutters & Downspouts

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/21/2015

They came on time and were professional and completed the job quickly; even though they had to paint over a relatively bad plastering job someone else did. They sanded, primed and painted. They helped us pick a great color, and it looks really good. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
They painted our two-story entry hallway and one bedroom, including two closets and a linen closet.

Category interior painters

11/20/2015

Took great care in making sure she understood what was required, detail, colors, etc. Policed her own work to make sure it was top-notch quality, and the results show. The house is the best that it ever has been! Attention to detail was infinite: there are no blemishes of any kind, anywhere. I would recommend Auburn to anyone, and already have to a neighbor.

Description of Work
Prepped & painted ceilings and walls in a variety of rooms; coated bannisters

Category house painters,interior painters

11/13/2015

Description of Work
They provided interior painting for us. Things have gone great with them. The quality of the work is excellent and of a very highcaliber.

Category interior painters

11/12/2015

Description of Work
They provided interior and exterior painting for me. They also replaced the roof. Things have gone well with them and he did an excellent job with the work.

Category roofing,house painters,interior painters

Category roofer","house painter","interior painter

Interior & Exterior Painting, Roofing, Siding, Seamless Gutter, Install Windows, Flooring, Garage Doors, Power Washing, Carpentry, Chimney Repair & Chimney Lining, Build & Repair Decks & Stairs, & Remove Wallpaper

Install Carpet & Wallpaper