Wallace Home Improvement

Founded 1989 •

General Remodeling

7 Wallace Ave

Gray, ME 04039

At Wallace Home Improvement, we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, great attention to detail and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started! ...

roofing (5)

01/19/2021

Dave B.

They were excellent.

Description of Work
They did remodel the rental places.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Paula M.

Excellent communication all through the project. Scope of the work was explained in great detail, followed up with a written contract. Crew arrived early, husseled all day, completed the roofing, cleaned up all the debris and disposed of it — all in one day. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
N/A

Matt T.

It went extremely well. They are on time get the work done very fast and the workmanship is excellent. I have used Wallace Home Improvement on multiple roofs I own. I believe I have done over 7 roof's with them and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Wallace home Improvement do all of my roof. I have done 3 this year.

Lori T.

The roof replacement was performed exactly the it was explained to me, shingle colors are perfect, exactly what we went over, and the people performing the replacement were friendly and respectful

Description of Work
Asphalt roof replacement.

05/09/2020

Andrew A.

Great experience. Dave came to look at the roof and told us exactly what would happen. The price was very competitive. Job was complete in one day with our planting protected and grounds completely cleaned up.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

05/06/2020

Cliff H.

Wallace Home Improvement exceeded my expectations. His crew was professional, timely, worked quickly and efficiently. Mr. Wallace was present to assure things went well. His foremen was polite, professional and thorough, taking time to answer any questions I had along the way. His team cleaned up thoroughly and was done in less time than initially estimated. His final bill matched his estimate within parameters set in the contract. So if you need roofing work done, I would highly recommend his firm.

Description of Work
Strip, Flash and reroof

Work Completed On 05/06/2020