Gorham Property Maintenance

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2015

Here at Gorham Property Maintenance we are glad to service all of Gorham and the surrounding towns. We specialize in lawn care maintenance in the Gorham area, and use top of the line modern equipment from Walker, Kubota and Husqvarna. We know how much we love the spring and fall, but not everyone likes to clean it up. That is why we offer spring and fall clean up services in Gorham Maine. When the snow flies Gorham Property Maintenance has your home or business covered with two methods of snow removal. Choose to have your driveway or parking lot plowed with our new Fisher XV2 or take advantage of our Kubota 63 inch front mount snow blower. If the piles become too high in you driveway or parking lot we can remove them and haul the snow away. So give us a call or request a quote online and let the professionals take care of your yard....

Greenwood Landscaping

When Dylan and his team at Greenwood Landscaping are doing work on your property, you know that you are in the best hands. Cost efficient, no smoking, no swearing, and family owned and operated. Every client he works with becomes a customer for life. Call today and book your project!

Viola Ventures LTD

Viola Ventures is a family owned company that offers a wide variety of services including property care, welding, light carpentry, snow plowing and more. Established in 1987, it’s founder, Steven Viola, focused mainly on the welding and snow plowing services. After Steven passed away, Viola Ventures has expanded its base into year round Property Care.

Coombs Landscaping

10/12/2018

Prompt response, but not something they do.

Description of Work
Snow blowing driveway

Category snow removal

03/13/2017

Rob and crew gave the property a final mowing as well as a thorough clean up of leaves , branches and general yard debris. They cleaned under scrubs, under porches , under and around my raspberry bushes, anywhere leaves etc. outdoor possibly collect. When I drove up to the house I was absolutely thrilled with the phenomenal job that was done. Also Rob came on a Sunday as at the time of year we were trying to get it done and the demand for his service made him work 7 days a week. Rob also took care of snow removal this winter when I had to go away for a period of time. Rob is as dependable and as fair as they come and I will use his service again.

Description of Work
Fall clean up of property.

Category lawn service,snow removal

02/27/2017

Rob took care of my snoblowing needs during my convalescence. He is very professional and delivers on what he promises.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

Thanks for the great review. Thank you for your business and we hope to help you out again in the future.

06/29/2016

see above

Description of Work
Rob and his crew brought in premium loam to cover the bare spots in our lawn, planted seed and covered the area to promote growth. They also set up a watering system on a timer, since we cannot be there every day. Everything that they did was first-rate and we will use them again.

Category landscaping

06/27/2016

Just bought a house back in February and it came with piles of leaves edging our property that looked like a few season's worth. I knew I needed help when it came to clean up time and Gorham Property Maintenance did a fantastic job clearing up my yard! Everything we had talked about during the estimate walkthrough was taken care of in a timely and professional manner and they cared about what I wanted done. After they finished the job, they cleaned up stray leaves and you'd never know I ever had a leaf pile problem. I'm not talking about soft leaf piles you could jump in -- these were serious beat down mounds about 3-4 feet tall surrounding the trees and making them look hideous. Now I can see the base of the trees in my backyard and being able to see into the woods is a beautiful thing that I won't take for granted. I am so grateful that I discovered Gorham Property Maintenance through Angie's List because I will be using them for all of my yard needs. I would highly recommend their services to anybody who wants to get the job done!

Description of Work
Hauled 2.5 tons of leaves and brush off the property and neatly piled over a ton of branches and wood scraps, as requested.

Category hauling services,leaf removal

02/21/2016

I have a long curving driveway. Gorham Property Maintenance does a careful job of removing snow. I like that they call when snow is in the forecast to find out if we need to leave early in the morning so they can plow our driveway in time.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category lawn service,snow removal

[Member Name Removed], Glad to hear hear you are happy with the service. We look forward to continue doing business with you. Thanks Rob

01/08/2016

I just moved to a new neighborhood two weeks and I panicked when a snowstorm was announced so I called several people on this site but no one responded but Rob called immediately and came over that afternoon and I hired him on the spot! His work is impeccable! and I would recommend him to anyone.. I didn't have to pick up the shovel at all and had the best looking driveway in the neighborhood I also plan on having him take care of the yard this summer!

Description of Work
Plowed my driveway and shoveled the walkways ..

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], Thanks you for the great review. Glad you are happy with the work and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks Rob

10/30/2015

I heard about Gorham Property Maintenance through a mailer they sent to my home. I called and them and they were out the next day to give me a free estimate on a fall clean up. The price was fair so I hired them. The job was done quickly and beyond my expectations. I also signed up for snow removal for the upcoming winter. I would reccomend Gorham Property Maintenance without reservation.

Description of Work
Fall clean up and final lawn mow

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

Thanks for the positive review. Hope we can help you again in the future.

Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization, Fill, Lawn Preparation, Mulching, Crushed Stone Drainage, Bucket & Backhoe, Small Tree Removal, Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing & Removal, & Spring & Fall Clean Up.

Check, Visa, MasterCard