E.L.B. Construction Inc.

Founded 2008 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

D&T Hardwood Floor

We specializing in the expert installation and refinishing of hardwood floors. With more than ten years experience serving our customers in Maine and the surrounding areas, D & T is dedicated to exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. Whether your job is big or small, D & T has the expertise to bring your dreams to reality.

Arctic Roofing General Contractors

Arctic Roofing General Contractors specializes in asphalt shingle roof replacement for residential and light commercial structures. We feel we build a better roof!

Offers by Arctic Roofing General Contractors  on Angi
M.S Flooring

Specialize in tile,custom showers,hardwood,LVT, VCT,carpet and laminate. Also bathroom and kitchen remodels. I have 12 years of experience in this business we are quick, clean, dependable and a fully insured business. Have references.

10/21/2020

It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did a major renovation on my basement.

Category basement remodeling

10/20/2020

The work was done very well. Attention to details. The woodwork was very impressive. Hands on attention by the owner of the company Eric Burgess. I would say the timeliness of the work was impressive.

Description of Work
They did remodeling and built out of an addition.

02/26/2020

It was very good. They were excellent to work with.

Description of Work
They remodeled a lake front camp.

02/26/2020

It was great! They were there everyday, and worked hard. I was satisfied with the quality of their work. He was very conscientious.

Description of Work
They did interior trim work, and floors.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

Thank you for the opportunity to provide my experience on your project

02/26/2020

He did everything, he had some employee and domestic issues so two months he drag on for probably 6-7 months because of the weather and his employment issues. He was very up front of what he's gonna do but his work was great.

Description of Work
He put an addition on the house and did some side works too.

Category remodeling

Sorry for the length of time, as you were well aware of my personal issues, it was great working with you and I appreciate your understanding.

Home remodeling (standard to custom, kitchens, bathrooms), home additions, decks, garages, flooring of any kind, custom finished stairs, and countertops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard