Eastern Shore Home Improvement

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality Pricing...

ROOF MASTERS

When my grandfather started roofing, his philosophy of business was grounded in the highest standards and "old time" values: honesty, integrity, and pride. This was a time when these core values where the backbone of America. He knew that a good reputation was much harder to gain than a bad one and the respect and trust of his customers must be earned and re-earned every day. My grandfather’s values upon which Roof Masters was founded have now passed through Three generations. We hope we remain blessed and are fortunate enough to pass them down to future generations. They are the building block of a proud family tradition, the source of our inspiration and the reason for our success.

Wallace Home Improvement

At Wallace Home Improvement, we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, great attention to detail and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

Purvis Home Improvement

We never require money up front. You don't pay until the job is completed.

06/22/2020

I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my call.

Description of Work
Small addition

Category decks,remodeling

04/06/2016

I worked with Scott to get a quote and full fulfillment of work on my house this fall. He was prompt and direct in his replies and sat down to walk me through all the available options for window replacements. He recommended the paradigm brand and I appreciated the support for a local company. The final quote was professionally rendered and very clear about costs upfront. It also ended up coming i...

Description of Work
Replaced 6 Windows and a screen door

01/22/2016

Description of Work
Did a great job siding the house at a fair price. Answered all my questions. Plan on hiring this company again.

06/13/2014

I would rate them highly. We have been incredibly pleased with everything that they have done. I would have them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
We have used Eastern Shore Home Improvement for several things. They have done the siding on the outside of our home, did our roof and also renovated a sunroom for us.

Category roofing,siding,sunrooms

11/14/2013

It went very well, all services and costs were as described. I had interactions with 3 people from Eastern Shore and all were very pleasant and helpful not to mention they were conscientious of their workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows throughout the entire house and basement.

Category replacement windows

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Additions, Porches, & Decks

We do not build NEW homes

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa